Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

#19 Levi Greenwood

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Player Forums

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BazBoy 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:49 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Just see on Twitter Levi surrounded by all the players being presented with his orange vest for his new development coach role

Good luck and hope you stay long with us

If not some other club is going to get gold if you join

Woods Capricorn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 4:16 pm

Have a listen (perhaps again) to this long form radio interview Greenwood did two years ago just before his 150th game against the Crows in Adelaide. It’ will be 13 minutes well spent (apart from a few annoying ad breaks you can skip through).

https://player.whooshkaa.com/episode?id=410813

Greenwood’s playing experience, intelligence and gratitude shines through as he reflects on his career, the people he’s admired along the way, and particularly on Collingwood. It's one of the most authentic footy player interviews I’ve heard - and the interviewers know it. It’s footy talk radio gold they’re listening to and they mostly shut up and just let him talk.

And at about the 10:45 min mark he gives a wise and cautionary warning about going up against an opposition team that is desperate to remain in contention inside the eight. Something I hope he reprises to his current team mates before they face Richmond next week.
Gerry Cooper 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:03 pm

Its always sad to see a committed club man hang up the boots. Good luck to Levi in his future life and it's good to see him remain with the club for now.

Great words from Graham Wright also. He is definitely a 100% improvement on Walsh.

BazBoy 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:44 pm

Mate was watching a clip on VFLW and noted Lyndon Dunne as part of the Collingwood girls coaching team

Blokes like he as well as Greenwood are great club men

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Player Forums All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4   

Jump to: