Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Re jock Mchale 'Herald sun'

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2001 2:44 pm
Post subject: Re jock Mchale 'Herald sun'Reply with quote

It was with great joy and sadness to read the fantastic liftout in todays herald sun about our Jock Mchale.
This guy is and shall be allways the great father like figure of the collingwood football club we should all at some stage take time out to remember this greatest of collingwood men.

The sad part and it makes me furous and i know im not alone is the jack shit recognition Jock has recieved from the AFL, we must never forget people like jock Mchale to do so is blind and umjust.

In the story eddie expresses wishes to call the premiership cup the Mchale Barassi cup well i dont like that idea but its better than nothing dont get me wrong barassi is a legend of the game but im a selfish proud collingwood bastard and barassi was and is a collingwood hater and it would be a shame(my opinion) to somewhat to have Mchales name linked to barassi's.
I would sooner love the idea of awarding the premiership coach of each season with the Mchale medal.

And gee what a great poster of jock another item to be framed.
in the story under
MEMO SCHOOL FOOTBALLERS
jock goes on to suggest many things including this one...

Take a cold bath every morning unless you are feeling unwell but take your bath while you are feeling warm.Then a good rub down with a hard towell will put you in good fettle for the rest of the day.

Anyway it was a fantastic story we must never ever forget our jock mchale the man who so much shaped the history of our great collingwood football club.

WE MARCH WITH PRIDE,WE MARCH WITH LOVE,WHEN IT COMES TO OUR COLLINGWOOD WE FOREVER MARCH ! we will never forget our great number #42...GO YOU BLOODY PIES yeaaah LETS KICK ASS.lets kill the bloody bastards !!
http://www.mp3.com/joffa

[This message has been edited by magpie joffa (edited 08 July 2001).]

Dazza42 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2001 3:19 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Im with ya 100% on that 1 joffa......

GO PIES

timagpie 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2001 3:24 pm

I LOVE IT "THE MCHALE MEDAL"
HAIL MCHALE HAIL MCHALE HAIL
HAIL THE GOD FATHER OF COLLINGWOOD THE GOD JOCK MCHALE

GOOD OLD COLLINGWOOD UNITED FOREVER AND EVER AMEN GOD BLESS THEM ALL

timagpie 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2001 3:25 pm

ALSO DON'T FORGET TARKS AND RUPS 50TH

GOOD OLD COLLINGWOOD UNITED FOREVER AND EVER AMEN GOD BLESS THEM ALL

AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2001 3:48 pm

QUOTE from JOFFA:

"The sad part and it makes me furous and i know im not alone is the jack shit recognition Jock has recieved from the ALF, we must never forget people like jock Mchale to do so is blind and umjust."

What d'ya mean no recognition from the ALF. I'm here to tell you that this particular ALF reckons that Jock McH is one of the all-time legends of football. In fact, we should stop referring to the "premiership". Instead it should be called the "McHaleship".

Who cares what the AFL (as distinct from the ALF) chooses to call the McHaleship cup. They can call it the Kevin Sheedy Cup for all I care. The AFL doesn't barrack for Collingwood. We all know that. The AFL barracks for the other club, Non-Collingwood. They always have. And they always will. Stuff 'em.

It would be just their style to call it the Barassi Cup. Barassi is one of those over-rated old has-beens that just happened to be playing when the A.F.L. administators were kids. No doubt most of those little silver-spooned shits were all Melbourne barrackers who probably jumped ship to Carlton when No.31 shafted the Dees for more money.

What a disgrace to football Barassi was. He single-handedly destroyed the notion of club loyalty.

And what he did for fashion should make him a candidate for the electric chair. That moustache and side-burns were tragic. Not to mention those disco suits he used to wear when he coached North. What a disgrace!!! He should have been killed before he multiplied.

**floreat pica**

GO RUPERT 10 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2001 11:37 am

17 GRAND FINALS
8 PREMIERSHIPS
WHAT MORE CAN YOU SAY

Black_White 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2001 1:01 pm

just pushing this to the top of the list so everyone can acknowledge where the "McHale Medal" came from!

-Craig

FAITH

Clemo Capricorn

clemo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2001 8:01 am

Thanx to Joffa - Jock will never be forgotten.

cobood Aquarius

In Bucks I trust!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2001 10:45 am

And the man has done it again.....Good on ya Joff!!....

BE LOUD.......BE PROUD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: