Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Ah Richscum! ......Finals Pretenders

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Black_White 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2001 5:46 pm
Post subject: Ah Richscum! ......Finals PretendersReply with quote

Nice to see the Richscum live up to our expectations tonight.
How the hell can they call themselves finals material? We would've. could've and should've done so much better than the 'scum.
And can someone tell me why, halfway through the 2nd qtr, when Richo was puffing his guts out, hands on knees, just like our favorite number 23, why the commentators could only say "gee he's working hard" "giving it everything".
If that had been Ant they would have been crucifying him. "oh he's gone" "oh so unfit" But no this is Richo, a sacred cow.

HaHa Scum! Only one more week to put up with your inbred supporters!

-Craig

P.S. Maybe MM knew something that we didn't when he traded King. On tonights performance, the big occasion player he is not.

FAITH

molloymagic Aquarius

*Thanks 4 the great memorys Jarrod!**miss ya*

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2001 6:55 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a feeling the tigers wouldn't be that great in the finals because after watching the tigers nearly lose to the kangaroos in the 2nd last round of the season, I had a feeling that they wouldn't be that great in the finals.

About Anthony, I think it's the black and white curse.By this I mean, no one not even the commentaros can give us a decent rap! Even when richo of richmond only kicked 2 of the 4 or how many goals he could have got agaisnt the kangas in the rnd 21 match, the commentators had the nerve to say he had a great game!!!!!.

That's the reason why Tarrant didn't win the mark of the year because like someone has said already in this site board, if Tarrant had been in ANY other team,he would have won that award.

Buckley will never win the brownlow since he's wearing the black and white but if he was to ever(and it would be a cold day in hell) leave to play for another team, he would win it,just like that(just my personal opinion)

here's to the year 2002!!!!!

Jarrod Molloy RULES!!!!
AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2001 5:19 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah yes. But Richmond is only the first of the premiership pretenders to go pear-shaped this week.

Carlton and Hawthorn will both be a mere memory before this weekend is out.

Then Richmond's season will end next week.

Unfortunately we now have to wait a fortnight for the other premiership pretender, Essendon, to bite the dust.

The great thing about the flag going interstate ... WHICH IT WILL ... no risk ... is that we in Melbourne won't have to put up with the incessant brouhaha of the supporters of whichever club wins it.

But a Sydney or Brisbane premiership will be no good either ... because we'll cop all the bullshit from those pathetic South Melbourne or Fitzroy supporters who will try to claim that their clubs still exist.

So ... that only leaves the two S.A. clubs.

I'm not sure about the mathematics of the current final 8 system.

Does anyone know if a Crows-Port Grand Final is possible?

Here's hoping !

**Go the Teal Blues, Premiers 2001**

**floreat pica**

[This message has been edited by AlfAndrews (edited 08 September 2001).]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: