Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

That canberra trip

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2001 8:40 am
Post subject: That canberra tripReply with quote

JLC has now a new nick name from now on he will be called 'knuckles'...LOL he will only be too happy to explain it to you.

Now onto the trip it was good to meet GEORGE Q and MR PIEMAN thanks for taking the time to come and say hi to us at the kingston gee what a great pub.

On the bus we all met or should i say smelt ray the stinkbomb who would take great delight in goin to the dunny on the bus and sharing his toilet smells(jess and emma yous can have the back seats on all future trips)so we let him know 3 trips into the dunny within an hour was most unnaceptable we had to spray the bloody vents in the bus.

JUNKBOY LOL...LOL it was nice meeting you and thanks for the pints!!but please remind everyone i did shout you one as well
and you look pretty good on the dance floor but im afraid not as good as me...and who was that wretch that kept on tripping me up..

WOW what a night ...LOL all the collingwood people there were legless but not me.

And what about the brainless turd who wanted to smash the living crap out of us at the taxi rank at 3am in the morning haha what a joke.

And the taxi driver who found our singing inapropiate and wanted to boot us out in the middle of nowhere ask JLC if he remenbers...LOL but thanks to the negotiating skills of yours truly i got the boys home...LOL and thats all that matters.

So after a few hours sleep it was off to the kingston for a few more drinks and to meet GEORGE Q and MR PIEMAN what a great pub and we didnt get evicted...LOL

Then it was off to manuka oval a whole one minutes walk away and then we burnt the scarf whilst we sang the song photos to follow shortly...stay tuned for this one.

And then we just sat back while the pies kicked kangaroo arse it was very pleasurable infact it was all pure gold (except for raymond the stink bomb)the poor guy was probably hanging for a bog on the way back but he never ventured back into the bus dunny....LOL

And so it was we got back to collingwood about 2am amd we were all stuffed well and truly.

It was good to have piesprem and JLC with us on there first trip interstate with us.

It was a great trip and what about our confetti party when the final siren went and MAGPIE DANS dash with security...LOL

it was a ripper.

DONT BRING A KNIFE TO A GUNFIGHT...sean connery...the untouchables !!...DARREN MILLANE SIMPLY THE BEST...BETTER THAN ALL THE REST #42..GO OUR GLORIOUS BLACK AND WHITE MAGPIES FOR EVER UNTIL DEATH!!

junkboy75 Pisces

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2001 9:47 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL it was great to meet you too joffa! and yes, you did shout me one....haha! mate, what a night!! glad we finally caught up after all those text messages and garbled phone calls I was in a world of hurt the next day, but it was the best fun!! I thought we did a fair effort with the drinking mate, none of this schooner stuff, it’s pints all the way, and I was really impressed with everyone’s drinking prowess!!....hahaha. and what about the singing mate??....you’ll never walk alone and 500 miles (SHOVE IT UP YA!!!) never sounded better! hahaha!! and yeah, joffa really lit up the dance floor, he had all the women swooning we even added a greek flavour to the night with the traditional smashing of pints hahaha but mate, I reckon next time, we drink the beer first!! and the Collingwood chants were fantastic...I noticed that you even had those chicks behind us chanting along!! haha.
And JLC, why DO they call you knuckles?? hahaha. nah it was great to meet you too!

yeah the kingo the next day was a nice pub, and thanks to george for letting us know about it! it was great to meet the canberra magpies, as well as the rest of the c’wood brethren. that was some funny stuff, burning the scarf....a public burning in the place where the laws are made, that’s some cold shit right there...hahaha..I think next time we should pack some kerosene though the clappers and the confetti were pure thucking gold mate....and magpie dan....hahahaha!! I thought you were going to be put in the lock up and have to spend an extra night in canberra!

it was just fantastic to catch up with everyone...JLC, magpie dan, foxy, magpie girl, emma, jess, mags, ss11, et al (sorry if I missed anyone - I would definitely remember your face though), it was great to put faces to the names, although I might have to ask for your name again the next time we meet....hahaha. and for those who I haven’t met – alfandrews, clemo, etc – I look forward to meeting you next year!! (clemo, I think I saw you on the way back to melb. do you drive a subaru liberty?)

canberra – we came, we saw, we conquered. roll on the start of the next season!!

"everyone's a winner hot pies"

[This message has been edited by junkboy75 (edited 03 September 2001).]
SS11 Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2001 1:49 pm

joffa,
dont forget your mad dash to get suitable attire to be granted entry...and how many warnings do security give you before u get thrown out? must be over 20 or so...LOL

it was a great night, and it was great to hear "why dont you's all get f***ed" echoing around the city at 3am..lol the bastards didnt know what hit them

in fact i reckon it was the biggest thing to hit Canberra..since..well ever!
LOL

Clemo Capricorn

clemo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2001 2:35 pm

Junkyboy,

Spot on dude, that was me in my Subaru Liberty RX. I had the scarves hanging out of the back windows from Manuka Oval to Northbourne Ave. I had to put them in from there, as I did not want to wear them out on our long trip back to Melbourne. Funny thing though, I spotted Magppie supporters all the way back home. First, there was a Midlands bus on Northbourne Ave, stopped at the Lights beside me. Was that the Cheersqaud Bus ?. There were Scarves all over the windows and heaps wearing our colours. I wound down my window and waved mine about - yelling out GO PIES, and got a good reaction from the occupants in the Bus. Stopped at KFC in Albury and there were number of Pies supporters in there. Going over the Albury-Wodonga border, I overtook a car with two Magpie scarves still flapping about from the back windows. Don't know how much of the scarves were left or the paintwork on the car for that matter. That 7 & 1/2 hour trip went alot faster thanx to that great win.
It was also good to see Foxy, Joffa, PiePremiers2001 & of MagPieGirl who makes me feel so welcomed. I'm definitely joining up next year.

PS: Photos of the great day are soon to come. Unfortunately, we arrived after the banner was raised. If anyone has some pics, I'll post them up. So send me an email.

JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2001 4:01 pm

Yep my knuckles are still sore.......lol lol

But that was the best night ever (The bits i can remember).

Then visiting Rays Tent City the next day was great. I encourage everyone to visit Rays Tent City

APA

EVERYONE IS A COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTER ITS JUST THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE IN DENIAL
foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2001 4:45 pm

hahahha nice one JLC.
i still reckon the highlight of the trip was raymond's turd on the bus. bloody hilarious.

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2001 8:23 pm

FOXY
Sorry i forgot to mention you it was great having you with us on your first away trip with the cheersquad.

Now what were you trying to say on sunday morning...hahahahahahahahahahahahahah funny shit.

DONT BRING A KNIFE TO A GUNFIGHT...sean connery...the untouchables !!...DARREN MILLANE SIMPLY THE BEST...BETTER THAN ALL THE REST #42..GO OUR GLORIOUS BLACK AND WHITE MAGPIES FOR EVER UNTIL DEATH!!

foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2001 4:03 am

hahaha that was bloody hilarious joff!

junkboy75 Pisces

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2001 6:51 am

sounds like you guys had a great bus trip home we had a nazi coach driver who wouldn't let anyone use the dunny and wouldn't stop over at maccas (or the pub).....grrr. next time I'm going up with you guys!!

clemo, I was in that midlands bus that pulled up alongside you at the lights. I just caught a glance of you as you pulled away, and I recognised you from your pic on your homepage. that wasn't the cheersquad bus though. at least you got to stop at KFC....we had to endure truckstop food!

it was a great weekend though!! there were pie fans everywhere in manukah

"everyone's a winner hot pies"
JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2001 7:25 am

Our bus trip was pretty good as everyone was pretty laid back. We could also drink on the bus and make as much noise as we wanted....lol lol

Yeah the pub breaks were pretty cool as well.

Good news Joffa my knuckle is starting to feel a little better.....lol

Im thinking next year we may need to take three buses as im thinking there will be heaps of people who didnt go this time that will go next time.

It was also an honour to go out onto the ground and help hold up the banner. Most people may think that its no big deal but it was the first time i had done it so it was pretty special.

APA

EVERYONE IS A COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTER ITS JUST THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE IN DENIAL
GO RUPERT 10 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2001 11:33 am

HERE HERE BOYS THE ONLY THING THAT SPOILT IT WAS ANTHONY MAKING A FOOL OF HIMSELF BY BEING AN IDIOT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: