Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

MANY MANY THANKS TO ALL..What a year it was !

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2001 7:20 am
Post subject: MANY MANY THANKS TO ALL..What a year it was !Reply with quote

Well what a season..what a ride.

Mike and Nick
Without your bulletin board it would of been impossible to have met so many people throughout Australia take a bow you deserve it.

Eddie and Nicki Malady
Eddie thanks mate for being who you are and thanks for being the hands on president with your supporters how lucky are we to have a president who is just as passionate us us, good on ya mate.

Nicki
Thanks for your help with the cheer squad this year and thanks for always being there'listening to joffa's dribble'
It's great having someone within the club that we can call any time and even pop in and say hi, so thanks nicki.

Kerri and Frankie
Things were a little rocky at the beginning but as the season went on we went on to become a very united cheer squad infact we went on to become the best cheer squad, thanks to you both it was a fantastic year.

Alf
My good friend alf who was always there on game days supporting myself with the chants,thanks a lot alf it couldn't have been done without you and when i went into sooky mode cause the pies were getting done alf would swing into action, take a bow alf your a champion.

To all the other people on this board and i wont mention names because im scared of leaving someone out it was great meeting you all either here in melb or interstate.
we just have to make sure we do it all again next year thanks for comming along and greeting us and getting pissed with us.

To all the comittee people of the cheer squad and cheer squad members thanks heaps for being a great group of people a wonderful passionate group of collingwood people it will get better OUR DAY WILL COME.

I will be around here from time to time but its time to have a rest its been an emotional year and i believe we have so many good things to look forward to.
Thanks everyone
joffa

DONT BRING A KNIFE TO A GUNFIGHT...sean connery...the untouchables !!...DARREN MILLANE SIMPLY THE BEST...BETTER THAN ALL THE REST #42..GO OUR GLORIOUS BLACK AND WHITE MAGPIES FOR EVER UNTIL DEATH!!

MarkT 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2001 7:36 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

The Saints promised it but we delivered.
the ride of our lives has begun.

MargOZ Taurus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2001 8:21 am

I just wanted to take this opportunity to say how much I've enjoyed this Bulletin Board - it's been really great 'chatting' with everyone and sharing the ups and downs of season 2001.

I was hoping to meet a few of you during the last few weeks, but with travelling 2 1/2 hours to get to and from games and usually having to rush to catch trains, it doesn't leave much spare time! But I'd love to put some faces to names next year.

I think we're all a bit emotionally drained after the roller-coaster ride of the last couple of years so a break from footy and our beloved Pies during the summer is probably a good thing (even though I'll still have withdrawal symptoms!). That way we can all return next year refreshed and renewed for a HUGE 2002 Season.

Does the board stay active over the summer? I guess it's still going to be an interesting few months of trading and recruiting and then before we know it we'll be warming up for the night series! I love the summer sunshine but boy do I miss my footy!

Thanks to Mike and Nick and hope everyone has a top summer!

GO PIES!

Marg

eMmA 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2001 10:54 am

Whatta good year it has been...

Kerri...Thanks for everything, you have been a great Cheersquad president, a great person and most of all a great friend. Everything u have done for us is much appreciated.

Frankie, your as good as they come! thanks for always lookin out for me (u and kerri) and also for all the hard work you have put towards the cheersquad to help make it the best cheersquad around today. Luv ya heaps to.

Mike and Nick and everyone else here...You are all fantastic people and it has been great getting to know you and even meeting a bunch of ya's. Look forward to next year when them pies will be back in full force.

and Dad...Thanks for making me what i am today.... A COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTER! lol

Wheather You Love me or Hate me...
Your gonna date me -Anthony Mundine

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2001 9:16 pm

LOL...LOL...LOL....Well emma you made a very good decision, do you really believe you would be living with me if you were an essenscum supporter or god forbid a carlscum supporter.
love ya heaps
dad

DONT BRING A KNIFE TO A GUNFIGHT...sean connery...the untouchables !!...DARREN MILLANE SIMPLY THE BEST...BETTER THAN ALL THE REST #42..GO OUR GLORIOUS BLACK AND WHITE MAGPIES FOR EVER UNTIL DEATH!!

B&W Phantom 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2001 5:30 am

I just wanna let u guys know that this bulletin board is a fantastic way of keeping up with issues concerning the greatest footy club on earth. NP and I realise that our Northernarmy website is only new; however, we are thrilled to be made a part of the magpies org after just a short time. I am happy to have met a lot of you guys and gals over the net. Coming from Qld we hardly get any AFL news. So it is good to come on line and catch up on news and gossip and just some general discussion. I love the Collingwood football team. I lived in melbourne(born in the Rat)so I understand the culture and the almost religious zeal that goes behind following a team. It sometimes upsets me to read posts that bag the boys. I think they have had a great year and look forward to them improving upon this season(if we jump places like we did from last year then top 4 spot will be inevitable). Keep the faith all, remember we are Collingwood and we will always follow and barrack for the team no matter the circumstances. I hope some of you visited the northernarmy site and read mine, NP and just recently RW1's match reports. If you liked what we have done this year let us know.

GO PIES!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: