Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Archer is a WANKER

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr Pieman 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2001 12:15 pm
Post subject: Archer is a WANKERReply with quote

All

I did have some respect for Glenn Archer because of the way he plays our great game....hard and tough. That was until I witnessed that ugly incident with the Cheer Squad at Manuka oval today.

For those who weren't there, one of our loyal cheer squad was leaning over the fence to retrieve the ball and Archer came in and gave him a hip and shoulder....BLOODY DISGRACEFUL....a real gutless effort. I wonder if the cameras caught it???

CARN THE PIES

Danzy Rocks!!! 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2001 12:50 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

what a wanker

~BANGER JR~
AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2001 6:11 pm

After the Hardwick incident a couple of weeks back, there really needs to be something done about this. Cheer Squad members are not there to be manhandled by players. Who the f*ck do these overpaid, over-rated turds think they are. Without the crowd these guys are NOTHING.

I don't care how good some people say that players like Hardwick and Archer are ... how would they look playing in an empty stadium? Because that's what they'll be doing if these assaults on spectators continue.

Archer, of course, has a long-standing, well-documented history of assaulting opposition players. It looks as though, in his declining years, he has decided that opposition spectators are an easier target.

What a gutless prick he is.

I'll be very interested to hear further reports on this. I wasn't there, of course, so I'm taking your report on trust at this stage.

Any other witnesses?

**floreat pica**

GOPIES 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2001 2:52 am

Would that be why Bucks was remonstrating with Archer?????

HOT PIES!!!!!!!!!!!

JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2001 4:45 am

Yeah Archer is a tosser. Chris hadnt said anything or done anything to provoke Archer. I hope somebody got that on film as i dont think you should be allowed to do that

APA

EVERYONE IS A COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTER ITS JUST THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE IN DENIAL
junkboy75 Pisces

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2001 4:55 am

I saw the incident and yeah, I hope it's on film too. the club should definitely investigate! players should not be allowed to assault supporters like this, and get away with it. glenn archer should issue a public apology.

"everyone's a winner hot pies"
MarkT 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2001 12:12 pm

Sounds like something ugly occured. I wasn't there so I can't comment other than to say that if it is true the person in question should pursue it with the club. If not then it will die except for in the memories of those present. Presumably those squad members will reming rcher next time.

On a similar note, what about the reaction at Optus? The first thing I thought was that if it was at Vic. Park we (crowd) would have been crucified in the media.

~Madness~ Aries

...The Cat...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2001 1:03 pm

speaking of Archer, did you see when he tried to hide running outside the boundryline with our bench players warming up???
yeah the wanker tried to run with them and then sneek onto the groound for the kickout...
it was right in front of us and didn't we give it to himm

ehehehehe

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2001 1:15 pm

I've always liked Archer but if what you say is true then he is a DICKHEAD!!! (to put it simply).

JDF
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: