Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Rohan sinks to new depths

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2001 8:42 pm
Post subject: Rohan sinks to new depthsReply with quote

I'm posting this here, although it really relates to something I read on BigFooty. But as I'm no longer posting on that "inferior" site, this is the next most appropriate outlet.

Our St.Kevins interloper (who sometimes pretends to barrack for Collingwood) has made a complete goose of himself on BigFooty with his response to Macca's post about the death of the great Fos Williams, the father of current Port coach and former COLLINGWOOD captain, Mark Williams.

I won't go into a great long rave about the achievements of Fos. It's common knowledge that he is one of the most important figures in the history of Australian Rules football. Anyone who doesn't know that is just pig ignorant.

It's a sad moment for anyone who follows this game. His death is as big a loss to football as Bradman's death was to cricket.

And yet, what did the internet's most famous St.Kevins supporter have to say about it when Macca posted his tribute on BigFooty?

He said that Fos Williams's achievements occurred in an inferior competition and therefore his death was not worthy of being mourned on a BB devoted to A.F.L. According to Rohan, Macca should have posted his tribute to Fos on the bulletin board pertaining to the regional leagues.

As if your constant sniping at Collingwood supporters wasn't enough, Rohan, you've now sunk to a depth that defies comprehension.

If ever anybody deserved the title of "loser" it has got to be you, Rohan.

You don't seem to mind crapping on about your amateur football club, St.Kevins, on a site supposedly devoted to Collingwood ... and yet you post your sanctimonious condemnation of Macca for having the audacity to pay tribute to one of the most influential figures in the history of Australian Rules football on a site devoted to the A.F.L.

You love calling everyone else a hippocrite.

You wrote the book on hippocrisy, Rohan.

Why don't you start your own bloody web-site devoted to YOUR club, St.Kevins? And stay there.

**floreat pica**

daicos4ever 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2001 1:17 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

hang on, hang on, I'm our most famous St Kevs person ain't I?
Well at least I don't talk drivel anyway.....

daicos4ever

2002 - The Year of the Pie
DaicosForever 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2001 3:05 am

Good on ya ALF, we need to respect the legacy of people who were essentially pioneers in the sport of Australian Rules.
Isin't this chap only 22...?? I've read some of his posts and to me he sounds like an insecure school kid seeking attention by genrally posting crap...

Louis

ed healey 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2001 4:20 am

Alf I must agree about young Rseetee.
I didnt hear about Fos Williams death,your reply here is the first I have heard of it.
It shows how interested WA papers are in other states footy.
Fos was indeed a legend and has two sons forming legendary status in their own rights.And of course there is a collingwood background there too.
A sad loss.
In 1990 when Port Adelaide,Swan Districts and of course Collingwood All won the flag I was rapt for all of them.
I then scoured the internet and found 16 clubs that i knew wore black and white had all won the flag in their respective leagues and was rapt for all of them too.
There is nothing wrong with having a club to support in each state,in my case if they are black and white they are my team and always have been.
Butits just been a long wait for newcastle united to bring home a soccer cup,but they are black and white and so get my allegiance.
Wasnt it arsytee who lampooned you for supporting Port?
well he better get on to me too,because they are now my tip for the flag as the nearest thing to black and white still in it.
gopies

Fradam Virgo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2001 5:05 am

Here here Alf.

Fradam Wrote This
MarkT 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2001 5:26 am

ED - I'm torn
I too used to support Port because they were the magpies.
Now we have a Port in the AFL and they play AGAINST us I can't bring myself to barrack for them. Even if they are the closet thing to Collingwood. I also have a problem with the newby's outdoing us!
I hate when we aren't there because I can't stand anyone winning.
Now all I can do is help Carlton don't win.

MarkT 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2001 5:34 am

Help Carlton - ARGH!
Make that hope Carlton don't win

Rohan Coventry Tateson 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2001 6:15 am

Please Alf,

This is a Bigfooty matter and has nothing to do with Nick's site. If you are going to say your piece, say it in Bigfooty.

FJD, Colliwobles, 9th Tiger and you have made Bigfooty a joke of a site. As i said, they dangle the bait, and like dumbfish you take it.

The reason for not you posting in Bigfooty is that everyone jumped on top of you (not literally) when you tried to say it there.

This has nothing to do with Nick's site, so please leave your personal feelings about me somewere else.

In Skob We Trust

Mike Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2001 6:51 am

Rohan you have repeatedly brought your vendetta against Alf and Joffa onto this bulletin board. See the 'Dear Alfandrews' thread and the 'baaa' campaign. I think you have given up any right to claim that what you do on Big Footy has no relevance here.

Moderation here is different to that on Big Footy. I won't allow the inane posts that are written purely to get a rise or to promote a personal grudge. Anyone can see the damage that has been done to Big Footy because of weak moderation. That won't happen here.

I'm going to take you to task for a comment on Big Footy also. How could you possibly have said "Well done on Carlton ending Collingwood's season." and expect anyone to think "Oh that's on Big Footy, we'll have to forget when we get back to Nick's."

You say it - you live with it.

I'm sure any other Collingwood moderator would have banned you on the spot. Don't mistake the fact that I haven't done that for weakness, you're skating on very thin ice.

Rohan Coventry Tateson 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2001 6:59 am

Mike,

Selective quoting, Yes I said well done on Carlton ending Collingwood's season but then said well done on Geelong ending Carlton's.

It was a dig at Carlton; you must have missed that.

Personal Grudge? You won't allow it here? What is Alf's against mine?

And also expect to hear more about a certain member in this site who you could have defended. Not everything is, as it seems.

In Skob We Trust

Mike Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2001 7:09 am

Selective quoting? I've read the complete post again and I can't a see a dig at Carlton. Here's the complete post for the enlightenment of all those who don't read Big Footy:
quote:
Well done on Carlton ending Collingwood's season. Also well done to Geelong on ending Carlton's.

Football is a physical game. The way you people are carrying on is a sad reflection on the sanitized, non-physical AFL competition.

And thanks Bracksy; the reason why there were outbreaks by idiots in the crowd is because of your threats to the Victorian Police Force.

As for Alf, show me a post where he's even mentioned you without provocation.

I'm sorry, secrets don't do a lot for me. "Not everything is, as it seems." is typical of the innuendo that you constantly employ. Either spit out the facts or shut up.

Sly Leo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2001 10:13 am

Fos Williams was a legend and for services to Football in general, he's parallel to Jock McHale.

Rohan, I've been meaning to ask you: you don't seem to like the incumbent Collingwood Administration and the framework they've put in place to build for the future.

At the elections did you vote against the Eddie McGuire ticket?

S.
The Last Remaining Bad Guy.
The Incandescent One.
The Collingwood Rant.
The Unofficial AFL Ranting Board.
Black_White 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2001 11:20 am

Yes Rohan. Who did you vote for? And who will you vote for?
Or will you start your own ticket, you seem to think you have all the answers.
Let's see you put yourself on a ticket.

-Craig

FAITH

London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2001 11:38 pm

That is sad news. The guy was a real football man, who loved his club like we love ours. Even non Port folks from SA respected the bloke. They hated him, but that was because they respected him. All the players who have come out of Port Adelaide have been class acts if you think about it. That is probably due in no small degree to guys like Fos Williams looking after them and leading by example.

rash 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2001 6:55 am

Rohan

You didn't register on this site as MonkeyRulz a couple of seasons ago by any chance? Maybe he was one of your aliases.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: