Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

ATTENTION ADELAIDE-BASED FANS...

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
The room service guy 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2001 12:23 pm
Post subject: ATTENTION ADELAIDE-BASED FANS...Reply with quote

and others who care!! I'm sure many of u won't be interested in this but i thought i'd post it NEway.
I was chatting to my mate Magpie_Dan the other nite, and he was asking if i could pick up club corner over here in Holeville! To those who don't know, Magpie club corner (is that what it's called??) is a radio show dedicated to the pies which has been on in Melbourne for at least 5 years, (since before I moved). Well i didn't know if i'd be able to, but I knew i'd been able to pick up 3AW up at nite time b4, so i thought it was possible i could pick up Sport927.
So at 10 to midnite Melbourne time last nite I remembered about club corner, and i tuned into 927 and I got a pleasant suprise to hear Tys and Andrew Kuuse(??) discussing Tys's horses or something!! It was great to hear this cos i'd never heard Tys talk b4, but he's on the show every week is he not? From what I've read on here in the past, he seems to be a supa bloke!!

The show made me feel like i was back home in Melbourne, and for some reason it reminded of that show BT used to have on 3UZ, and he'd always get prank calls.

So all u pies fans in Adelaide who read this BB, and i know of at least one, Macca19, tune into Sport927 at 10:30P.M. Wed nights, cos i think they're having a couple more shows before the end of the season.

P.S.- HELLO TO ALL THOSE PIES FANS OUT THERE WHO I KNOW FROM THE BB. I THINK ABOUT U GUYS HEAPS, AND HOW GOOD THAT CROWS GAME WAS!! HAVE FUN AT THE GAME ON SUNDAY, THE LAST PIES GAME FOR FIVE MONTHS!! Unfortunately, there's no radio coverage of the game over here, and we may get about 2 seconds of hilites on TV after the Port game

Was that Brad guy on at the end of the show as well, talkin about Tys sticking to his horses or some similar lowlife comment?? If it was him, he sounds like one sexually frustrated barstard who needs a good fist to the head!!

R.I.P. Kevin Fahey:
A true legend of Collingwood FC &
Rosanna CC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: