Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Lets beat the Doggies

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
B&W Phantom 

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2001 6:29 am
Post subject: Lets beat the DoggiesReply with quote

I don't know about the rest of you but the thought of finishing lower than the Puppies this year would really p**s me off. We have been better than them this year and to finish any lower than them should be deemed as an insult to the Collingwood Football Club. Therefore, I believe that this should be enough reason for the boys to lift this week against the wingers. The Puppies play the Demons and would be favourites to win that encounter. WE NEED TO WIN. WIN AT ALL COSTS. PLAY FOR PRIDE AND FINISH WITH 11. It is bad enough that Adelaide have beaten us to the race as I believe we are better than them. However, according to the ladder they are.

Does everyone else agree with me??

GO PIES

MarkT 

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2001 7:13 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree wholeheartedly.
Adelaide make the eight due to home ground advantage. It got them in twice before and gave them an opportunity to win the flag twice. Amazing what the Lluck: of the draw can do....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: