Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The fights near me.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dantheman 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2001 7:17 am
Post subject: The fights near me.Reply with quote

I thought I'd just write about this for those who find it interesting:

I was sitting up the back of the top of the southern stand (you don't get much value for an AFL membership these days...) and during the last quarter, just as I was feeling more depressed than ever all these fights just broke out spontaneously. At least it took my mind off the game for a while.

I don't know if any psychologists can explain it, but it was the Carlton fans seemed to be the ones who were angry and antagonising others.

This young Carlton guy shoved an old magpie fan down about 4 rows (it's quite steep up there), and he left with blood all through his white hair. A few other guys charged out in defence. Then everyone started shouting at each other, and a few different groups started shoving each other, and absolutely no-one was watching the game.

It was pretty full on - did anyone actually see what was going clearly?

MargOZ Taurus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2001 7:27 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't actually see any action like that, but I have to say that the Carlton supporters around me seemed awfully subdued during the game. If it had been us in their shoes I would have been screaming our supremacy at the top of my lungs and jumping around like a mad-woman!

But even when the siren went they didn't go nuts at all (at least not where I was sitting). It was a bit weird!

And as for pre-match entertainment - WOW! Carlton went all out didn't they! Their stupid mascot in a hover-craft - that really outdoes Jimmy Barnes and fireworks!!!!!!

Stuff the scoreboard and the ladder - WE ARE THE BEST!

Oh, and even tho she probably wont read this - to the Carlton *itch next to me who called Bucks every name under the sun throughout the match - I hope I bump into you in a dark alley one day!!!

GO PIES!

Marg

jamjar 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2001 4:57 pm

Me and Mandy were sitting up the top of the Southern Stand, didn't see a fight though. I could have almost started one with this loud mouthed old Carlton b*tch, who didn't shut up all game. She was one of those supporters who upset her own kind, abusing her own players, "Get up Silvagni, you're useless..", in the end we decided to just enjoy the fact that she was pissing off Carlton supporters so much.
And the hovercraft? Wasn't that spectacular, haven't enjoyed pre-match entertainment that much since the Hawthorn home game.

Jarrod - My football God

jamjar 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2001 4:58 pm

Look at all the 7's.

Go Jarrod, show up all the critics!!

Jarrod - My football God

Malklas 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2001 6:08 am

its a disgrace we have to get into fist fights, where ever i looked around our supporters opted to fight it out in the stands instead of leaving spilt blood on the ground.

we have to harden up

Go Pie Pride....join in and everyones a winner.

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2001 6:13 am

Spilt blood in the terraces...you beauty.

A good fat lip never goes a stray especially when some dipshit carlton moron is in your face.

DONT BRING A KNIFE TO A GUNFIGHT...sean connery...the untouchables !!...DARREN MILLANE SIMPLY THE BEST...BETTER THAN ALL THE REST #42..GO OUR GLORIOUS BLACK AND WHITE MAGPIES FOR EVER UNTIL DEATH!!

Malklas 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2001 6:35 am

joffa, joffa, joffa

do you have kids ?

doesn't set a good example does it !

i'm afriad we will lose allot of youth to rival clubs if our seniours set standards behind fences.

Go Pie Pride....join in and everyones a winner.

JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2001 7:20 am

Swearing in movies doesnt set a good example for kids. At the end of the day its up to the parents to teach their kids right from wrong.

APA

EVERYONE IS A COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTER ITS JUST THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE IN DENIAL
Leonin5=star 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2001 8:19 am

fightings not good people..CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG? haha..

pure magic...
cobood Aquarius

In Bucks I trust!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2001 3:43 pm

Gee MargOz the carlscum supporters were feral in the Ponny Stand...and in the last quarter we could see the Ambulance race in the Southern Stand open and shut the roller doors every few min and the ambulace(s) had its lights going..... people remarked how they never seen anything like it b4.....So there mmustve been a few blues over in the southern Stand too I think..

BE LOUD....BE PROUD

MAGPIRA 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2001 5:12 pm

I, too was in the ponsford stand, on the ground, just underneath, but to the right of the cheersquad...UGH~ I had to endure about 6 little shits and their spit bombs all afternoon--and a friend I was with went out to alert security and guess what? He asked if they were Collingwood supporters LOL!! It was about half way through the last quarter when it started..one fight after another...it was endless...I spent more time standing on my seat, looking to the right of me than at the ground itself! Never mind, I caught Leon's 2 goals and missed Carlton's run on! I think at one point a fight broke out behind the cheer squad too, though I couldn't see~! What a day! Well at least we won the fights!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: