Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Revealed: Warne planned to expose breast

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Sports Bar

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dale61 

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 5:49 pm
Post subject: Revealed: Warne planned to expose breastReply with quote

Courtesy www.thebladder.com

Television coverage of cricketer Shane Warne’s comeback match for the Victorian Second XI this week has been cancelled amidst rumors that Warne planned to expose one of his breasts during the lunch break entertainment.

Channel 9 spokesman Justin Jacksonlake announced the decision earlier this morning, after Warne’s plan was revealed when he inadvertently sent a text message containing details of his intentions to the wrong mobile phone. The message sent to Channel 9’s Mr Cam Ramanjoe read “Mum, am going 2 flash boob at cricket, will say u told me 2”. Mrs Warne is said to have received a message reading “Cam, have something 2 reveal at lunch break, pls make sure all cameras on me”.

It is believed Warne’s planned television display during the lunch break is a result of his misinterpretation of his publicist’s advice that after a 12 month absence from the public eye he should “seek greater exposure”.

Warne has declined to comment, but was heard to remark “If I had known nipple piercing was this painful I would never had planned it anyway.”

Hooked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Sports Bar All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: