Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

AFL Member RESERVE Preliminary Final seating allocation.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
melliot 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:19 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

But those seat as per my OP weren't available to me. I had two silvers with my batch which could have been the cause. How would you know? If that was the case I would have separated.

Ah well, got tix so overall happy.

Go pies.

Last edited by melliot on Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
thebaldfacts 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:26 pm

madman wrote:
Hi All,

I am a disappointed Collingwood supporter.

My wife passed early this year, she would organize the tickets for me and my kids, for the first time I organized the tickets on ticketeck for the gws and all went ok.

today I logged on to the site @ 845am, I have 2 gold & 1 silver afl memberships. I was on the phone & desktop computer sites, @ around 9.20am I got to the part were you enter the bar codes, double checked the numbers are ok. went to the next screen, ask for best possible seats, filled everything out correctly and red writing appeared at the top of the screen saying something along the line of I am wanting too many tickets.

missed out on tickets, can someone advise me if I was doing something wrong, because I don't want this to happen next week when we make the GF.

Thanks Andrew

Sorry to hear that you missed out.

My only advice is put the barcodes into a word document and then copy and be ready to paste.

No need to check or anything. Just paste when you are at the bar code section.
thebaldfacts 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:27 pm

Logged on and got on almost immediately.

Got 2 tickets Level 2A P22.
mugway05 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:34 pm

Agreed. This is what I do as well. Makes the process so much easier and much quicker.

thebaldfacts wrote:
madman wrote:
Hi All,

My wife passed early this year, she would organize the tickets for me and my kids, for the first time I organized the tickets on ticketeck for the gws and all went ok.

today I logged on to the site @ 845am, I have 2 gold & 1 silver afl memberships. I was on the phone & desktop computer sites, @ around 9.20am I got to the part were you enter the bar codes, double checked the numbers are ok. went to the next screen, ask for best possible seats, filled everything out correctly and red writing appeared at the top of the screen saying something along the line of I am wanting too many tickets.

missed out on tickets, can someone advise me if I was doing something wrong, because I don't want this to happen next week when we make the GF.

Thanks Andrew

My only advice is put the barcodes into a word document and then copy and be ready to paste.

Check out: www.myspace.com/mugway05
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger ICQ Number 
John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:46 pm

madman wrote:
Hi All,

Thanks Andrew

should we make it to the grand final your gold membership will “guarantee” you a ticket because of the numbers of collingwood afl members who have gold. silver will be touch and go and contingent on the non-competing club gold members taking up the rest of the allocation.

madman Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:02 pm

Hi All,

I did the old copy & paste, I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

I am thinking of still going to the "G" on Friday night & sitting outside the ground & watching it on my phone through the foxtel app, I know it is a couple of seconds behind, or does anyone know if the club will have the game on @ the Holden centre?
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:19 pm

madman wrote:
Hi All,

I am thinking of still going to the "G" on Friday night & sitting outside the ground & watching it on my phone through the foxtel app, I know it is a couple of seconds behind, or does anyone know if the club will have the game on @ the Holden centre?

Firstly so sorry about your wife, my condolences

Apparent there will be 13000 walk up seats and standing on Friday night, if you get there early hopefully you can get in. I don’t have a link I just read it somewhere, cheers

madman Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:30 pm

think positive wrote:
madman wrote:
Hi All,

Firstly so sorry about your wife, my condolences

Apparent there will be 13000 walk up seats and standing on Friday night, if you get there early hopefully you can get in. I don’t have a link I just read it somewhere, cheers

thanks "think positive" appreciate it.

a very close friend of mine called me and just informed me he has got 2 tickets he is going to give to me for free, through a friend of his at emirates. I feel blessed.

Now my other issue is, do I take my best mate, who I have been going to the footy with since the age of 9 or do I take my 9yr old son. It is usually the 3 of us that go together.
Piethagoras' Theorem Taurus

the hypotenuse, is always a cakewalk

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:59 pm

mugway05 wrote:
Agreed. This is what I do as well. Makes the process so much easier and much quicker.

thebaldfacts wrote:
madman wrote:
Hi All,

Thanks Andrew

Doesn't help one bit, it's just pot luck. I've done it that way ever since they introduced online purchasing and today was no different. When you get redirected for 20 odd mins, it doesn't matter how quick you paste those barcodes, those seats are gone!

ANNODAM Gemini

Rebel Heart Tour - The Forum, Los Angeles 27/10/2015.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:02 pm

^ I'm really sorry Frankie!

I hope you source a ticket from somewhere/someone soon!

N.Y METS, N.Y GIANTS, PENRITH PANTHERS & HOBART HURRICANES FAN.

WE ALL LOOK GOOD AT TRAINING, IT'S THE MATCHES THAT COUNT!
schuey07 Aries

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:03 pm

The Weed wrote:
schuey07 wrote:
I had no issues this morning. Two gold and two silver AFL members all four seats together level 1 M16. Just got to be ready to enter your barcodes at exactly 9.00am.

Awesome tip Einstein. So pray tell, what do you think everyone else does?

Well, I wasn't getting redirected at 9.00am like most people I was in and ready to enter barcodes at 9.00am as there is a trick to get to the barcode section on time. This is why most of the posters didn't get their tickets. No need for the insult.
Piethagoras' Theorem Taurus

the hypotenuse, is always a cakewalk

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:07 pm

Thanks, it's cool, I'm already resigned to not going. Need a ticket for my mate and his 3 boys, if we can't all go, I won't go
Lone Ranger 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:24 pm

schuey07 wrote:
The Weed wrote:
schuey07 wrote:
I had no issues this morning. Two gold and two silver AFL members all four seats together level 1 M16. Just got to be ready to enter your barcodes at exactly 9.00am.

Awesome tip Einstein. So pray tell, what do you think everyone else does?

Well, I wasn't getting redirected at 9.00am like most people I was in and ready to enter barcodes at 9.00am as there is a trick to get to the barcode section on time. This is why most of the posters didn't get their tickets. No need for the insult.

So what’s the trick please?
Flag_It 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:22 am

All games should have allocations prioritised based on membership level, for AFL and clubs. I was able to secure 2 tix in AFL allocation but not together. My family can't use them and apparently I can't sell or transfer them so looks like they will be binned. But I was fortunate enough to get 2 seats together thru club allocation.
Tannin Capricorn

Can't remember

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:31 am

Piss off spammer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3   

Jump to: