Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

who are the possible players to be traded by the pies in the

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
B.MAN 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2001 4:24 am
Post subject: who are the possible players to be traded by the pies in theReply with quote

gday who does everyone think are the possible players to be traded by the pies in the trade period,possible are,tucky,wasley,stone,just to name afew,what are your opinions on who should be traded??

Black_White 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2001 12:26 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Any chance we can lay off the trade talk until we play our last game for the year?
Sure, I'll concede that players are going to be cut/traded, but let's consider it from the players point of view.
Every player on Collingwoods list is trying his guts out to stay in the AFL. Imagine a player coming to this BB, the best one around (approved by Ed himself!), and reading that the fans don't want him!
Think that then remember that the player still has a job to do, namely get us into the finals! How will he play this week knowing that YOU don't want him?

Sorry..just food for thought.

-Craig

FAITH

MarkT 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2001 2:41 am

Craig, when I first read your comment I was about to ask why we have to walk on egg shells. We need to make trades and we have players who we SHOULD trade.
On reflection, I agree. Wait until after they stop playing.

MargOZ Taurus

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2001 3:15 am

Yeah, I think we've got two important weeks coming up that will possibly shape our future and show how much of a force the Collingwood Football Club is now and is going to be in the years to come.

Personally I hate the end of the season when it's all about draft & trade talk and we have to comtemplate losing some great guys from our team. Let our boys concentrate on playing two weeks of fantastic football and then we can see what changes a new season brings us.

Come on guys - lets show those Blues how to play a REAL game of football!

GO PIES!

Marg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: