Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Disgraceful!!!!!!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GOPIES 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2001 2:57 am
Post subject: Disgraceful!!!!!!!Reply with quote

I am appaulled at the umpiring from Saturday nights game. When i got home i watched the replay on C7 and analysed the piss poor effort of umpiring. Firstly Essenscum received 4 free kicks within 30 metres of goal,of which they scored goals from. PLus one of their goals shaved the inside of the post which was clearly visible at the game, even from where i was sitting in the Olympic stand. The bloody white maggots should.ve kikced the goals themselves. Secondly we were robbed of two goals ourselves, Nick Davis's shot was clearly inside the post hence why Molloy and David's were disapproving with the goal umpire. and then for some thucking reason Buckleys goals was dissallowed there was no evidence of a free kick the only reason I have is because hird the turd was in the pack from where the bal came out to buckley. bring on the blue baggers this week, unless thucking keneddy is umpiring again, we will be in trouble.

How about hiring a hitman to run on the ground a taking out kennedy if he is umpiring this week?????

HOT PIES!!!!!!!!!!!

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2001 9:11 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Thankyou GOPIES

We were right behind that disgusting decision the ball shaved the post it was not a goal..collingwood players went ape shit and so did we...i couldnt believe it.
We needed colin hood the most experienced goal umpire i have ever seen col would have seen the ball shave the post.

DONT BRING A KNIFE TO A GUNFIGHT...sean connery...the untouchables !!...DARREN MILLANE SIMPLY THE BEST...BETTER THAN ALL THE REST #42..GO OUR GLORIOUS BLACK AND WHITE MAGPIES FOR EVER UNTIL DEATH!!

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2001 9:18 am

Speechless!!!

JDF
GOPIES 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2001 9:21 am

No probs Joffa, the goal umpire must of been an OneEyed Essenscum supporter, and obviously his left eye was somehow the on eye.

The problem is that we were situated at an angle and we saw it clearly shave the post.

I hope collingwood are able to put some formal complaint regarding both the Umpires and Goal Umpires.

HOT PIES!!!!!!!!!!!

Clemo Capricorn

clemo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2001 2:50 pm

The Goal Umpires were really struggling without their seeing eye dogs.

Pies rock Taurus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2001 8:33 am

Was that Caracella's goal that shaved the post? I was so disappointed the last quarter is just a blur!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: