Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

MELSA 5 and all canberra maggies

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2001 2:29 am
Post subject: MELSA 5 and all canberra maggiesReply with quote

Hi melsa 5

as far as i know we will be behind the goals somewhere, but dont worry we wont be hard to find you will probably hear us so you have to come up and join us and meet everyone the great part about going interstae is catching up with everyone from nicks board.

So to all you other maggies in canberra we expect you all to come up and join us.

We have decided to make this weekend a weekend of celebration for 2 reasons

if we make the finals its going to be wild and i reckon pretty emotional

if we dont make the finals we are gonna just have a good time because this year has been pretty sensational with the new cheer squad and more importantly the great improvement of our footy team so you see win lose or draw we cant lose.
And we have some pretty wild plans for when that final siren sounds at manuka oval.

GO MAGPIES

PS at this stage we have two buses leaving vic park 8am sat morning and heaps of maggie supporters are driving up.
the pauperoos cant take a trick the magpie supporters are gonna kick butt.

DONT BRING A KNIFE TO A GUNFIGHT...sean connery...the untouchables !!...DARREN MILLANE SIMPLY THE BEST...BETTER THAN ALL THE REST #42..GO OUR GLORIOUS BLACK AND WHITE MAGPIES FOR EVER UNTIL DEATH!!

Melsa5 

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2001 7:38 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Joffa, I am a bit more at ease now! But your plans for after the siren worry me.....nothing illegal right Joffaa (lol!)

It is great to see the cheersquad back in fine form. You just seem to get bigger and better at each match. I look forward to see you finishing the season off in style guys at the Canberra Match!

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2001 12:26 pm

Illegal ?

Are you questioning the integrity of fine liberal voting church going collingwood supporters...my goodness where's the bex powder ?

DONT BRING A KNIFE TO A GUNFIGHT...sean connery...the untouchables !!...DARREN MILLANE SIMPLY THE BEST...BETTER THAN ALL THE REST #42..GO OUR GLORIOUS BLACK AND WHITE MAGPIES FOR EVER UNTIL DEATH!!

ck_nd Pisces

Pie Minister

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2001 3:25 pm

and what parish do you religiously attend every week Joff? the MCG?

Go Pies!

Carol

Don't ask yourself what the club needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive and go do that, because what Collingwood needs right now is people who have come alive.
Melsa5 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2001 3:02 am

That's funny Joffa I haven't seen you at any pre game prayer meetings this year???

dillo_09 Cancer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2001 3:48 am

Oh Joffa - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me you have a "snow" day planned!!!! After all Canberra is a cold place!!

Oh for the glory days when I looked at a phone booked and imagined the visual spectacle it could make with the help of a pair of scissors!!

I remember one year in Sydney, 89 I think, we planned and executed one of the last snow days. It was a military operation performed with razor sharp precision and by the time the security staff had realised what we were up to it was nearly all over with 100's of phone books cut into quarters and strewn all over the southern end of the SCG!!! I still have callouses from using the scissors for weeeks prior!!

Please tell me this is what you have planned!!!

Cheers

Dillo

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2001 6:20 am

Dillo

OUR LIPS ARE SEALED.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: