Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

DIDAK

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
timagpie 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2001 3:31 pm
Post subject: DIDAKReply with quote

I was at the williamstown game at point gellibrand on saturday and didak was the standout player for me. I was standing on the grass bank on center wing and looked at didak closely. What i have found out is that he seems like he has all the time in the world to get rid of the footy. Didak is extremly poised and balanced when he kicks and his kicking is percise. At point gellibrand it was very windy and to control the footy like he does is amazing. I don't want to draw on conclusions BUT i must say Didak is the daicos in making.

GOOD OLD COLLINGWOOD UNITED FOREVER AND EVER AMEN GOD BLESS THEM ALL

Macca19 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2001 7:16 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

After seeing Didak play first hand at Port Adelaide all of last year (i am a huge port magpies supporter) i rated him as the best ever Port player to get drafted. Better than Buckley, Wanganeen, Bradley, Mcleod, Pickett etc etc

His skills at an age so young are just amazing...i loved watching him last year...he is my favourite player (hence the no 4). His foot skills are those of a seasoned professional...and if given the right chance at Collingwood - he will become one of the greatest players to play for the club. Has top foot skills, he does seem to have all the time in the world to get rid of the ball...has good hand skills - and is fairly pacey! He should be playing in the centre or off a wing - that is his main positions.

He totally shone in the finals last year for Port when not many others did...he got 40 touches and 3 goals in one of the big losing finals and was easily BOG

Top young footballer than will hopefully go on to be a top AFL footballer

MarkT 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2001 2:18 am

I hope you are right. The signs are good aren't they.
BUT
I thought Nick Davis was Peter Daicos!
Have you ever seen them in the same room?

Legga 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2001 11:57 am

Didak is an out and out gun. Port (so I believe) were trying like crazy to make a trade to get a high enough draft pick last year to get him. The Saints may have got Reiwolt and Kosi, but Didak was easily the standout midfielder for his age. Sometimes makes you wonder what else we may have picked up at choice 3 back in '98 (Orchard & Licca) and 2000 (Mckee & Roach trade)

No point harping on the could haves, we have got this kid, and lets hope he stays for a very long time.

Clemo Capricorn

clemo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2001 2:55 pm

Big raps for Didak. He has sleek skills and is very cunning. Also was impressed with Hill's game too !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: