Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Ess Vs Swans

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Black_White 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2001 3:09 pm
Post subject: Ess Vs SwansReply with quote

Ha Ha! Just watched the Vid of the last qtr Ess v Swans. at the 1:30 to go mark a certain no. 10 for the swans had the ball 10 metres clear, 50 out, directly in front of goal. He kicks! He MISSES!!!!
That's one thing about Williams, he never won a game off his own boot. good riddance!

-Craig

FAITH

Millane42 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2001 4:56 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

correct - what i have always said - and one of the main reasons to trade him

MarkT 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2001 7:24 am

Coll. V WCE in Perth. Not sure which year but it was mid 90's.

Inside the last minute we goaled and the ball went back to the centre Monkey got the big tap, the ball was forced to CHF where Browny thumped it on. Someone kicked it and Willow marked in the pocket. He kicked the goal, the siren went and we won. Sorry for the vagueness but I can recall plenty of times Willow was a significant contributor.
The fact is that I recall precious few games where ANYONE won the game for us. We just haven't been good enough for that to be an issue.
Willow was a good player for us (perhaps not a great). His knee reco. and resultant degenerative complaint has robbed him and Collingwood of something special. He has some flaws, but so do all players - even Bucks.

Digs 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2001 7:34 am

hey,

why is it that as soon as a player leaves our club, everyone turns on him? I was at last years copeland and I saw willo crying. he didnt want to leave collingwood, and neither did Sav. Both of them were treated pretty poorly and I, unlike you guys, support them at their respective clubs. Whats the deal?

Digs is your hook-up ....... hollar if ya hear me!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: