Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

ATTN: PIES PREMIERS AND JOFFA

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ck_nd Pisces

Pie Minister

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2001 2:54 pm
Post subject: ATTN: PIES PREMIERS AND JOFFAReply with quote

OK, it has come to my attention that some one has eaten a big bag of donuts prior to the Magpies v bulldogs game.... judging by the number of donuts consumed I can feel a song about "Who 8 all the Donuts?" coming on... LOL

Please report to the president's office and explain why I didn't get a donut! (Please remember to bring another big bag of donuts b/c I reckon we all want one (make sure there's one for Ed too!))

Go Pies!

Carol

Don't ask yourself what the club needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive and go do that, because what Collingwood needs right now is people who have come alive.

[This message has been edited by ck_nd (edited 12 August 2001).]

[This message has been edited by ck_nd (edited 12 August 2001).]
AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2001 5:20 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I think there should be a health warning on donuts ... especially those sold at the football. Three weeks back we were playing Hawthorn and at half time two different people offered me donuts. Now these donuts were particularly sugary. I have a bit of an allergy to sugar. To put it bluntly, sugar turns me psycho.

When Hawthorn started to pile on the goals in the second half I chucked what was probably the biggest spaz ever chucked on a football terrace. For about 10 minutes or so I went into a tirade of full volumed obscenities at Hawthorn barrackers several bays away and would have probably got arrested if a few Cheer Squad people had not had the good sense to tell me to shut up.

I then directed my anger into leading some of the most sustained chanting ever heard by a losing Cheer Squad in the history of Australian Rules football. It got the Cheer Squad its first ever 10 out of 10 rating, but it also left me with stress fractures of the larynx and a bloody great headache.

I believe that it is high time that the following warning appeared on all donuts sold at the football.

**MEDICAL AND PSYCHIATRIC AUTHORITIES WARN THAT EATING DONUTS AT THE FOOTBALL IS A HAZARD TO PHYSICAL AND MENTAL HEALTH**

**floreat pica**

foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2001 3:32 am

good stuff alf! i remember that VERY clearly.

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2001 4:48 am

Hot donuts with sugar and jam......ahhh it was lush !!

DONT BRING A KNIFE TO A GUNFIGHT...sean connery...the untouchables !!...DARREN MILLANE SIMPLY THE BEST...BETTER THAN ALL THE REST #42..GO OUR GLORIOUS BLACK AND WHITE MAGPIES FOR EVER UNTIL DEATH!!

ytry4 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2001 9:22 am

mmmm... Donuts!

'The heart of a club lies not in its location but in each and every one of its fans'
---------------------------------
BLACK & WHITE - For those who bleed Black & White

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: