Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

WHO DO WE HATE THE MOST CARLTON OR ESSENDON

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
timagpie 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2001 6:41 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

i am sick of the carlton,essendon and richmond wingers and whineers at the footy they are so annoying. They are also extra fickle about their own team because they know that COLLINGWOOD are coming and they look at their own team and they winge and whinne because they wish they were COLLINGWOOD but not there fore envy sets in thats where the annoying winging and whinning starts.

GOOD OLD COLLINGWOOD UNITED FOREVER AND EVER AMEN GOD BLESS THEM ALL

Jethika 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2001 4:04 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

gotta say...
FREAKING BOMBERS! i HATE them with a burning passion!
i dont know what it is... maybe it's their show-pony ooh-aah-look-at-me attitude they have! Wverytime they mark the ball they wave it above thier heads just as though they are rubbing in that ooh-aah they're soooo good...
and that grass throwing thing matthew lloyd does before he goes for goal.. who was the first person that we can think of who did that? Yeah, that's right... None but our own Daicos. It appears i have gotten carried away.. aah who cares!!!? Put that in your pipe and smoke it essondon...!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   

Jump to: