Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Pre Match. Pies v. Lions - All comments please.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 3:54 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Mossi wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:
We ought to win by eight goals plus easy, but knowing us, we will bludge along for two quarters, the Bears will keep pace, then we will put the foot down midway thru third qtr, and run out winners by around 27 points, a lame victory, but a victory none the less.

Very Happy having followed the pies for over 50 years .... gees I can't believe I wrote that!!! One thing I have learned to never put a figure on how much we will win by. How id love to write 100 points but I'll also settle for 27 points as well PNC!!

Oh Lordy mate, having barracked for this cluib for over fifty friggin years, nothing surprises me anymore, we just roll with the punches, the roller coaster ride, the balls ups, the unmitigated disasters, the joys, blessed are those amongst us who expect more than the bare minimum, for they shall not be disappointed. If Moses barracked for the Pies, thatd be one of his ten commandments. Razz

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 3:54 am

It's been a long time coming, but it's fantastic to see Scharenberg back in the side.
think better 

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 8:31 am

think better wrote:
The Berg returns

Should I claim copyright infringement??
http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/news/2017-05-26/coll-bris-r10-2017-teams

Born to Pie 

Born to Pie

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 9:09 am

Our form line just improved with the Dawks beating Shitney in Sydney, and the swans were supposedly on the up after winning three in a row.

We "should" dismantle Brisbane at the G, but we need to display the same game style as we did in the second half against the Dawks for four quarters.

Looking forward to Scharenberg's return and to see how the small forward line operates.

Faz at CHF (as named) could mean the law has been laid down to "work your butt off even if you can't get into the game" unlike last week.

Go Pies

Last edited by Born to Pie on Sat May 27, 2017 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
inxs88 

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 9:11 am

Number 35 wrote:
" Which letters are hidden in (MooreTreloar) = A TROOL
" One more RIDDLE, for MickMalT(indaHOUSE) < get it? "

" Did You BUY your Collingwood membership, or were you GIVEN ONE ???????????????????????????

@ MagpieBat

" Call me the RIDDLER " - The Sandman

<Mod edit: Leave mooretreloar alone, unless you can engage constructively with him/her - the bbmods>

Fair enough, however, I WOOD ( get it ? ) like YOU to know that my signature BELOW is of WHEN PETER DAICOS kicked an important GOAL in our HISTORY, I am a ONE EYED Collingwood supporter. In FACT, I OWN a peice of that VERY goalpost!!! MT, usually has a lot to say, however AGAIN. ( No pun intended ) It seems that THE CAT has CAUGHT his tounge Smile And ( it is now, evident, the deeper you look into this issue. ) For example. The way he always says " I find selection very interesting indeed this week. In his 5th tenure as coach and BLA BLa BLA ". OR the same TROLLS protecting him, week in week out... Wake up BATMAN, how much more do you want me to SHINE the LIGHT in THE SKY for you, DARK PROTECTOR?. I could go on allll night...

Like two journos fighting "NOBODY CARES". Mods, can you simply delete these waffle battle of egos. The thread is about Collingwood vs Brisbane, which is what and all we care about only!

inxs88 

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 9:13 am

PREDICTION:

Fasolo to kick an "unimportant 4-5 goals" tomorrow thereby appeasing the haters and confirming the sycophants of his worth. Either way, I'll never be convinced about him.

mooretreloar 

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 11:29 am

I suggest inxs88 that you actually read the contents of a thread before you start waffling on about a battle of egos. This is also very interesting seeing that you are responsible for jackcass not being here anymore.

This poster has posted around 30 posts, maybe more, about me in the last couple of days and I responded once to this poster right at the start and I haven't responded since because there is no point.
mooretreloar 

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 11:48 am

Magpietothemax wrote:
Jpies wrote:
mooretreloar wrote:
Very interesting that it was Broomhead for Aish. Aish has been playing behind the ball and Broomy is a mid/forward. So, we are one short in our back 7 rotation compared to last week. Thus, are we going to try Broomy as a rebounding defender or is one of the mids going to play behind the ball?

I doubt Broomhead would play as a defender.

Possibly Adams to go behind the ball. But I'm not sure how I feel about this, as his contested ball and hard running was a large part of our comeback last week.

Likewise I would hate to see Adams behind the ball. We have already experimented with Pendles behind the ball with mixed results. Not sure I would like that either. Would be shocked if Broomhead were to be played as a rebounding defender...surely we are striving to develop his ability as a crumbing forward? Maybe we are planning to play a more aggressive set up against Brisbane, and perhaps don't think the ball will go down to Brisbane's f50 as often, so we don't need the same 7 rotations in our back half?

I, too doubt that Broomy will play as a defender. However, it wouldn't be the dumbest idea. He reminds of Jake Lloyd from the Swans, who started as a mid/forward and has now moved to defence. Lloyd is quick, uses the ball well and gives the Swans a lot of rebound from defence. We have been looking for an excellent rebounder since Heater left and Broomy has attributes that could make him good in this role.

WHE played back in the second half against Geelong when Varcoe did his hammy, so he is an option. Wells has played there in the past for North. Sidey, Pendles and Adams have played behind the ball for us before. So, maybe we will rotate our mids through half back and try and free them up as a loose man in defence.

The other possible scenario is that there is a late change and Ramsay comes in.
Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 12:11 pm

Jpies wrote:
mooretreloar wrote:
Very interesting that it was Broomhead for Aish. Aish has been playing behind the ball and Broomy is a mid/forward. So, we are one short in our back 7 rotation compared to last week. Thus, are we going to try Broomy as a rebounding defender or is one of the mids going to play behind the ball?

I doubt Broomhead would play as a defender.

Possibly Adams to go behind the ball. But I'm not sure how I feel about this, as his contested ball and hard running was a large part of our comeback last week.

That said, Broomy needs to find a position he can call his own so that he is an automatic selection each week. The guy certainly has some skills and his career has been limited by injury but if he is to be successful now is the time to stand up and be counted.

mgh3536 

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 1:53 pm

Ominous...
LLWLLWLLW....
GoWoodsmen 

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 2:38 pm

Anyone else worried about this game? Yeah I know we should win by the regulation country mile but... we've been so up and down. We shall see I guess. Just hoping we win well and Shaz has a good game.
Damien Aquarius

Me Noah & Flynn @ the G

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 2:51 pm

Nothing to worry about here. Pies by plenty.
Rush Stand Wing 

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 3:09 pm

So Dayne is back at the G Twisted Evil I hope we let him know what he's missing out on. I'm expecting him to get plenty of it but it would be great if we could get under his skin and bring him down a cog or two. Maybe provoke a jumper punch lol ?

But in a wet, potentially hail affected game, I reckon we might see low scores so we better bring the A game. We really need to bank the % as we're still close to the bottom 8 teams in this area.

I'm tipping Blair to have another good game Rolling Eyes
Number 35 

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 3:31 pm

@ INXS88

" I assure you, there is something more going on that NOT all of you are able to realise as of present time... My posts are about Collingwood RISING. Mick's posts are about the DEATH of Buckley. What makes me want to throw up, IS that if there was A TROJAN horse in here, some of you would FOLLOW him. Because you loved him!!! Didnt you Juliet's???? Therefore I cant refer to you as the Faithful... Romeo BE GONE Juilet's BE GONE... "

" @mickmalt can you please pop over to my thread and then answer my RIDDLES???? Then, I assure you we can TALK football. ANY part of the game you want, just remember, who HAS kicked more GOALS. Just remember the Rebuild is COMPLETE Smile

" I have a RIDDLE, have the current top4 teams ALL lost by BIGGER margains than Collingwood has THIS year???? "

- TheSandman

Corte a cabeça do leão Smile

Last edited by Number 35 on Sat May 27, 2017 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 3:35 pm

Go Pies xxxx
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11   

Jump to: