Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Whats happening to the average pie supporter?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaicosForever 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2001 6:42 pm
Post subject: Whats happening to the average pie supporter?Reply with quote

What the hell is happening to the average pie supporter??I ask again. Tonight I sat down at the footy expecting to see a hard fought contest between two sides hoping of course for my beloved pies to win. Looking around I realised it was a Richomond home game and knew fairly early on my mate and I were outnumbered but for a fellow pie sucker sitting behind me. I was thinking I was in for a long night sitting with a pack of tiger morons but I guess thats footy. However what did disgust me was that the chap sitting behind me,relentlessley bagged chrissy tarrant and a few others running around in the black & white. I honeslty thought he was a Tigers supporter in disguise. He wouldnt stop and he had it in for Tarrant marvelously. Sure Taz had a dirty one but I dont doubt for a minute he is our linchpin up forward, quite a stake considereing he is all of 20. This lone wanker was typically on his own and tried to kick off a conversation with me but without being rude I tried to avoid him, i felt sickened and embarrassed and if you think a 20 point loss left me dejected, hell this wanker topped the night of to a tee....

I think we should all take a good look at ourselves and support the club that we say we love...

Louis

[This message has been edited by DaicosForever (edited 04 August 2001).]

pants42 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2001 6:48 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Louis,in the words of arthur daley to terry in minder tv series hit him now ,hit him hard, hit him often ,i hate our own turning in fact i wish they would piss off cause they are not really of our faith they should be ashamed of themselves!!!!

Rohan Coventry Tateson 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2001 6:53 pm

Louis,

It's pretty harsh to do it at the football. That is criticize your own players. Despite what I say here, I never bag one of my own team's players at the football.

The reason for it though could be that they are not patient or sick of losing. Don't know if it is good or bad thing.

In Skob We Trust

foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2001 7:02 pm

join the cheer squad mate!

mandy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2001 4:19 am

This seems to be something that is getting worse and worse as the weeks go on. I've mentioned before starting up a website to "out" these morons. I don't understand why they're even there. I love going to the football and supporting the Pies, win lose or draw. At times it can be bitterly disappointing, but I'll always be there to cheer them on. These people cannot possibly be enjoying themselves. They get so worked up and angry it just doesn't make any sense that they would put themselves in that position. It's gotten to the point where the last few weeks I haven't been able to hold my tongue any longer and have been in worse arguments with them than I ever have with an opposition supporter. (Much to the delight of the surrounding true Pie fans!)

Is it just in the AFL Members? I'm an AFL member, and I think these people think that if they pay $400 a year it gives them the right to be abusive towards the team. They're just weak pathetic little people who don't have a clue. And they crumble when you go them!

But enough is enough, and I'm seriously considering moving to another more Pie-friendly area of the ground. Does anyone not have this problem? And if so, where do you sit?????

MargOZ Taurus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2001 5:12 am

I sit with the Collingwood Members at the G and I'd say generally speaking the majority aren't too bad. BUT there always has to be that idiotic minority who find some perverse pleasure in bagging their own players.

I've kept fists in check but boy have my friends and I made some choice comments and flashed a few disgusting looks their way. That's one thing that REALLY pisses me off!

I'm sure we all say the occasional choice word when one of our guys makes an error out on the ground, but the next second it's forgotten and we're cheering our boys on - hopefully to victory.

I'd love to put those whingeing traitors out on the ground, put a footy in their hands and then have Molly, Pebbles, Bucks, Clemo and Rintoul run full bore at them. They'd be changing their pants within a second!

Our guys run out on that ground each week ready for a battle and sometimes unfortunately they come off the worse for wear - but that doesn't mean they haven't put in 120%.

We'll be back bigger and stronger than ever!

GO PIES!

Marg

Leonin5=star 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2001 6:01 am

yep thats happened 2 me a couple of times this year..they sit behind me and just bag our players constantly..and if we kick a goal or do sumthin good total silence...bloody annoying!

we're coming...
DaicosForever 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2001 2:39 am

Yeah It was in the AFL members area in the aisle leading up to the coaches box....Its just an embarrasing situation especially at a Richmond game where they are known to enjoy killing their own..Yeah Cheer squad might be the way to go...

Louis

~Madness~ Aries

...The Cat...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2001 11:26 am

I had that happen to me at Colonial last year, this bloke bagging Bucks, we were playing Freo, and i think they beat us too, Bucks was getting players kicking the ball to him with 140000 blokes on him, this one bagged him for 3 quarters, so in the end i stood up, turned around and told him in no uncertain terms how good Bucks was and blah blah and to "sit down and SHUT THE **** UP" when i sat down, awfully embarressed at my outburst the rest of the people around me clapped...LMAO...
it was hillarious...and that wanker (whom i might at wears a black and white cap that someone out of the Ted Mulry Gang would wear) still sits behind me now, funny though he hasn't said a word this year....i will fairdinkum stab the bastard if he did...
ahahahaha

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: