Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The Arrogance of the Dawks

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jatsad 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:15 pm
Post subject: The Arrogance of the DawksReply with quote

So the team that everyone has lauded as being tough, uncompromising, unsociable and any other superlative you want to throw in, as well as being well known for being nasty snipers with jumper punches, stomach jabs etc, are now crying poor at the treatment handed out to poor old Sam Mitchell.

Boo hoo.

Can you believe the gall of these pr**ks.

And as we see once more, no case to answer for Lewis, again, Hodge, again.

Zaharakis got a week for a stomach punch that wasn't too dissimilar to Hodge's hit on Selwood, but as we have come to understand:

Free kick Hawthorn.

They get away with everything.

didick 

didick

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:18 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep I nearly coughed up my ovaltine when I saw Burgoyne whining about the treatment of poor little Mitch. And hodge gets off again for a kidney punch in the game after he went in knees first at a players head. Joke of a system.
kymbo5@yahoo.com.au 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:26 pm

100% spot on.

It is ridiculous how they continually are effectively ignored by the MRP. Even when caught drink driving they don't get suspended! Ask James Faulkner about that.

AN_Inkling 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:29 pm

When a team starts to whinge and whine, you know they're done.
BazBoy 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:30 pm

As I said in a previous post there are players that get raised pedestal height for abilty but blind eye these players for unsportsman display
Dawks have several who have got off where other players would,nt for insiscretions

OEP Pisces

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:28 pm

Of course the umps let the Hawk players get away with whatever they want, most of their players don't have a gag reflex.
WarrenerraW 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:57 pm

I hope the dogs beat the s*** outta them this week.
ronrat 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:04 pm

Someone should walk up to Lewis and pu nch him in the faceand say to the scumps."Tell me when I get near to reasonable force". The MRP is a joke. Stevie J "No applicable record". Banksy and Co would have loved this lot. Bloke kicked (or tripped) and spends rest of game getting treatment and clearly hurt and the Crows bloke, despite a prior, gets a fine.

You wonder what jason Cloke thinks of all this.

Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:25 pm

Yeah it seems you can punch someone and as long as its not a haymaker you get a $1500 fine down to a grand with an early plea. Great for junior footy! Like wtf.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:01 am

Hodge would have to knock someone clean out with haymaker and hed still have no case to answer. The sniper has a big defender on Nicks, even he must be running out of excuses for this dirty sniping prick. Mitchell has been dishing out shit for years , karma is a bithc, eh old man Burgone. I hope the dogs give the piss and poop hell, and run the old £$%$ers off their legs.

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
3rd degree Aries

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:12 am

ronrat wrote:
Someone should walk up to Lewis and pu nch him in the faceand say to the scumps."Tell me when I get near to reasonable force". The MRP is a joke. Stevie J "No applicable record". Banksy and Co would have loved this lot. Bloke kicked (or tripped) and spends rest of game getting treatment and clearly hurt and the Crows bloke, despite a prior, gets a fine.

You wonder what jason Cloke thinks of all this.

Totally agree insufficient force , what about intent and priors these two are the afls little thug pets.

www.facebook/the hybernators
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:48 am

Piesnchess wrote:
Hodge would have to knock someone clean out with haymaker and hed still have no case to answer. The sniper has a big defender on Nicks, even he must be running out of excuses for this dirty sniping prick. Mitchell has been dishing out shit for years , karma is a bithc, eh old man Burgone. I hope the dogs give the piss and poop hell, and run the old £$%$ers off their legs.

F&@# me you can be a drama queen. Just point me to where I've defended him. All I said was that instance wasn't worthy of a report, neither was this. Build a bridge.

Hardly arrogance on behalf of the Dawks if the umps and MRP treat them favorably. As supporters we'd love the Pies to get so well looked after. Threads like this just reek of irrational petty jealousy.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:46 am

jackcass wrote:
Piesnchess wrote:

F&@# me you can be a drama queen. Just point me to where I've defended him. All I said was that instance wasn't worthy of a report, neither was this. Build a bridge.

Hardly arrogance on behalf of the Dawks if the umps and MRP treat them favorably. As supporters we'd love the Pies to get so well looked after. Threads like this just reek of irrational petty jealousy.

OH for gawds sake take a chill pill pal, no doubt youd excuse the sniper Hodge if he was on the grassy knoll back in the JFK assassination, youd excuse the prick no matter what he does on the field, If he crippled a player youd still defend him, that's your form, so you build a damn bridge and get over it, face facts, you are in a very small minority on here that actually keep defending him, time and again. I know four other fans of other teams, and they despise his dirty tactics, like jumper punches, gut punches and keening guys like treloar in the head, yeah a real hero aint he. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:25 am

MRP has always been a mediocre joke, inconsistent and often soft as butter on certain teams and players. One day I hope they figure this shit out for good and stop the stupid inconsistencies.

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: