Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

A Role For Daics?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Val Venis Body Double 

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 1999 1:30 pm
Post subject: A Role For Daics?Reply with quote

Hello Ladies!!!
Whilst making my informed and intelligent contributions on Nick's fantastic page, one issue continues to eat at me.
Does anyone out there have any information whatsoever on the current relationship between Tony Shaw & Peter Daicos?
Trying to read between the lines, these two true icons of our great club may no longer enjoy a close, personal relationship which pemiership glory obviously instills.
During the course of the 1998 season I often heard Daics on 3AW openly state his interest in a position with any club in a role as a skills coach, and more particularly in fast-tracking young players in to the system in readiness for senior footy.
Peter Daicos was obviously the most highly skilled player at Collingwood in the last 25 years, yet where does our team continually undo their good work? YES, SKILL ERRORS!!
It was great to see Daics back at the club last year with the Freedom Fighters campaign, however with all respect to Daics, I'm sure he would be able to offer more to the club in a skills role rather than a marketing role.
I implore Tony Shaw, Eddie McGuire and the committee to immediately make Peter Daicos our official skills coach.

buff 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 1999 12:29 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I counldn't agree more on your coments. I have always beleived that Daicos should be skills coach.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: