Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

I NEED ADVICE.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2001 10:42 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike,

I would get all upset at the implication that he's a vocalist on the grounds that I'm a vocalist and therefore feel insulted. But unfortunately I can hardly call myself a vocalist at present. I haven't sung a note since severely mangling my larynx at the M.C.G. last Sunday. This 6 day break is a killer.

Bring on Freo ... I need the rest.

Some time ago I challenged FJD to meet me for a fight after the Collingwood-Brisbane game. I told him where I'd be and how to find me.

Guess what?

No FJD.

I think we are dealing with a truly fearless, heroic piece of humanity here and we should all be quaking in our boots.

I still think he's a guitarist ... sorry, Broadie ... all noise! I reckon he's got a real cheap overdrive pedal and a shitty little amp. And he's damn angry about the fact.

If you're reading this, Fritz, forget about Joffa. Try stalking me instead. I'm the one who dobbed you in on BigFooty, not Joffa.

I'm the one who truly hates you, Fritz von Schytte. Come up and see me sometime ... and bring your guitar ... you'll need it.

**floreat pica**

JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2001 6:21 pm

Hey Joffa,

You know we are brothers so if u need any help just ask ok!!!!!!! The same goes for you Emma. Im in the trenches with you Joffa.

Speak to you at Cricketers my friend

peace

APA

EVERYONE IS A COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTER ITS JUST THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE IN DENIAL
GO RUPERT 10 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2001 5:52 am

LEAVE JOFFA ALONE YOU SON OF A MOTHERLESS GOAT

Macca19 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2001 2:43 pm

Hey Joffa - its Macca from BigFooty. I know about all this FJD crap thats been going on there.

My advice to you (i dunno if its been said or not yet as i havent looked)...if you can find out his ISP then you can write to them explaining what has happened and what he has been saying etc. etc.

ANy self respecting normal ISP would have serious words with FJD and/or ban him from the ISP.

I know someone that got banned by his ISP from the footy newsgroup last year...his name was 'KB' and was a crow fan who just kept abusing 'Senor Skase' a well known port fan on the newsgroup. KB mentioned paedophilia to do with Senor Skase..senor wrote to his ISP abuse address and KB was banned.

I feel sorry for you Joff as ive witnessed some of this first hand and its just plain ridiculous what this guy is doing.

just thought id give you an option Joff

From The Outer 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2001 4:01 am

FJD IP: 202.53.33.3

Go nuts. BTW FJD has been banned from From The Outer. After repeated warnings he failed to stop the crap. Sooo he's gone from our site as well.

Danzy Rocks!!! 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2001 2:30 pm

Hey Joffa, i havent been reading message boards i usually do lately, but i know someone who can hack, if thats any help.

the great number 17
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2001 2:41 pm

Fromtheouter - Bloody Brilliant!!!!!

JDF
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2001 2:42 pm

Hopefully we can cause some havoc, whether indirectly or directly.

JDF
Mike Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2001 3:07 pm

Joel

That ip number belongs to dav.net.au, one of the high level proxy providers on the internet.

The ip nos. managed by them may be used by up to 100 different ISPs and can't be tracked to any one system without comparison to system logs, using times and URLs.

Hacking may be the flavour of the month, but if you want to end up in an institution, a good way to start is to meddle with addresses belonging to high level proxies.

Davnet have an abuse procedure in place that Joffa is already aware of.

I'm not sure what you think hacking will achieve in this instance, but let me assure you this is not a job for hackers.

[This message has been edited by Mike (edited 25 July 2001).]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   

Jump to: