Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

De-listings

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Legga 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2001 10:17 am
Post subject: De-listingsReply with quote

Some work collegues and I were discussing the last weekends games, and one of them is a Tigeress fan, and was moaning that Richmond should de-list every player and start again. We got to talking about who we think will get de-listed at the end of the season, and I thought from our boys we may see Wasley, Tyson Lane, Leigh Sheehan, maybe Nick Stone and Andrew Ukovic given the arse. On the back of the Dean Soloman coming to Collingwood rumour, we may also need to trade a couple of kids or draft choices. One of the other guys was complaining that the Bummers should be given salary concessions because it's not fair that they have drafted all this talent and can't keep them because they want too much money.
Well I say to that, they cheated throughout the early to mid 90's with the salary rorts, and they are paying James Turd about $800,000 a year,so stuff'em. Then I wonder if in 3-4 years time we will run into the same problems, with our boys wanting more because of the improvement?

Clemo Capricorn

clemo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2001 11:51 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Legga,

Keep this stuff to the end of the season. You are a bit premature mate !

Fletch 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2001 2:02 pm

You forgot to mention Ben Kinnear, he came on Sunday and didn't have a clue.

'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I'm very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.' Legendary Liverpool Manager, the great Bill Shankly.

slaNgman69 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2001 4:54 pm

I think Brent Tuckey will be a player who's name will not be on the 2002 list. He has been there for 4/5 years and really hasn't shown that he will make it.

I really don't like naming players therefore I won't name any others (which there are) who I think will be delisted, but he is one that you would think has had plenty of time and opportunity.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: