Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

1990 Grand Final Memorabilia - Just interested in its Value

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dillo_09 Cancer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2001 5:07 pm
Post subject: 1990 Grand Final Memorabilia - Just interested in its ValueReply with quote

G'day all!

I have been thinking about all the bits and peices that I collected from the 1990 season and grand final and I was wondering if anyone out there is a collector or can give me an idea of what it all might be worth. Also would like to know of anyone I could take it to for a valuation, so if you know anyone let me know.

This is certainly not an offer to sell, but I am just checking to see what people think they are worth.

1. One only adult 1990 season's ticket UNCLIPPED. Totally origional condition except for one small clip mark on the end. Also have one fully clipped season ticket.
2. TWO of menu's/programs from the official club Function held at The Southern Cross. No signatures (I didnt have a pen)one is slightly creased the other is as good as you could get
3. Collingwood Official Cheer Squad felt patches. 1 only full set 1984 through to 1992. Some interesting ones in there.
4. One only 1990 Grand Final ticket stubb
5. One only 1990 Grand final Official ground pass issued to cheer squad members to gain entry onto the playing arena to hold up the run thru.. I also have the ground pass from the second semi.
6. One only 1990 Grand final record - first edition that went on sale the monday morning after preliminary final. Slightly dog eared.
7. A peice of the grand final run-thru. Approx 2ftx2ft some black and some white with tape etc.
8. One only celebratory picture that appeared in the sunday sun which is a cartoon caricature of Shaw and Matthews holding the cup. It has yellowed with age.

Anyway just putting out the feelers to see if anyone can give me an idea of what its worth. I probably wouldnt sell any of it.

Cheers

Dillo

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2001 6:54 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

one jar of MCG turf picked up from the ground at about 6.30 pm

20 odd newpapers never been read wrapped in glad wrap.

Me and big al macalister in photo outside players room after premiership.

collingwood scarf i wore to premiership has never been worn since wrapped and sealed in plastic.

AFL grandfinal record in mint condition

Grand final ticket well whats left ...framed

3aw audio tapes from game rex hunt bill jacobs.

photos.....

tatoo.....magpies 90 !!!

and heaps of other stuff.

WE MARCH WITH PRIDE,WE MARCH WITH LOVE,WHEN IT COMES TO OUR COLLINGWOOD WE FOREVER MARCH ! we will never forget our great number #42...GO YOU BLOODY PIES yeaaah LETS KICK ASS.lets kill the bloody bastards !!
http://www.mp3.com/joffa

hoggy Pisces

Bristle

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2001 4:34 am

i've got (this is pretty good since i was 6 at the time)...

the tape of the game
the grand final record from someone that went (i'm in the record!!! yah!!! yah!!! second last page in the vickick page i'm in it, on the left at the front in the pies jumper!!! I don't look like newman!!!
2 of those shaw/matthews posters in good nick
sunday age book which profiled every player, the season, shaw's diary
the sunday age newspaper sports part.

afisher Sagittarius

Collingwood on the Great Wall near Simatai

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2001 7:46 am

while the memorabillia experts are doing evaluations, could they give me a value on the left over McDonalds Fries that fell down the side of my car seat as I ate my victory dinner on October 6 1990.
I am willing to sell to a reasoable offer.

SS11 Capricorn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2001 8:00 am

your a legend afisher...LOL

umm i havent got anything..cept the DVD and memories of my old man crying, while we played the magpie song over and over again...
like mastercard says...

There priceless

Greg J Aquarius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2001 10:27 am

Depending on part of your body it is on Joffa, I'll put in a bid for the tat!

Greg J
Rohan Coventry Tateson 

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2001 8:02 am

Speaking of memorabilia you should go to www.ebay.com.au and go to AFL section.

Anything to do with records will be of good value.

Generally speaking the longer you hold on to it, and the better condition it is in, it will appreciate.

Just for a guide, the 1990 record will need a few more years to be of value.

For example I was given the 1970 Grand Final record and it's only worth about $40 now.

I have also a few items such as the orginal 1927 to 1930 flag winning photos but would never consider selling them. These have been valued as much $500 each

May the St Kevin's Old Boys Prevail.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: