Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Training times?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
melliot 

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:04 pm
Post subject: Training times?Reply with quote

I'm down in Melbourne for the next few days & thought I might catch a training session. Does anyone know when training is?
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:09 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I've noticed in the past few months the players seem to train on Monday and Wednesday mornings but someone like Neil Appleby will know the answer to your question I'm sure.

I wish I could be more help as the club website hasn't confirmed any training session times for this upcoming week.

lukem 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:02 am

Hi Melliot, the players will be training at Olympic Park from 9.30am on Wednesday morning. Hope you can make it down for a look!
melliot 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:56 am

I was hoping there was a Sunday session after the game on Thursday. Unfortunately, back at work in Bendigo now. Thanks for the help/advice.
lukem 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:12 pm

Bugger, sorry to hear.

We'll be in Bendigo for next week's match against Carlton plus our Community Camp in the days that follow, so hopefully you'll be able to catch the team in action at some stage up there!

Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:29 pm

the players will be training on Wednesday morning at 9.30am at Olympic Park.
melliot 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:28 pm

lukem wrote:
Bugger, sorry to hear.

We'll be in Bendigo for next week's match against Carlton plus our Community Camp in the days that follow, so hopefully you'll be able to catch the team in action at some stage up there!

No biggie. Was stuffed on Sunday anyway after the big Foo Fighters gig.

Already have the family ticket for the Bendigo game. Unfortunately, they are limiting the game to 10k. They had North and Dogs (I think) a few years back and got 14k+. Strange. Apparently our Council has limited the numbers. There is going to be a lot that miss out.

I also attempted to get a corporate tent arranged for my company. Alas AFL apparently had nothing available for anyone. As professional as the AFL claim to be, they are complete amatures at times. Or could have been the BFL, but they claim it was the AFLs doing. We did start the enquiries as soon as the game was anounced. We found this even more strange. Clearly our money and promotion of the game is no good?

Oh well. I'll still get to watch it and looking forward to it as much as the foo fighters concert.
melliot 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:28 pm

lukem wrote:
Bugger, sorry to hear.

No biggie. Was stuffed on Sunday anyway after the big Foo Fighters gig.

Already have the family ticket for the Bendigo game. Unfortunately, they are limiting the game to 10k. They had North and Dogs (I think) a few years back and got 14k+. Strange. Apparently our Council has limited the numbers. There is going to be a lot that miss out.

I also attempted to get a corporate tent arranged for my company. Alas AFL apparently had nothing available for anyone. As professional as the AFL claim to be, they are complete amatures at times. Or could have been the BFL, but they claim it was the AFLs doing. We did start the enquiries as soon as the game was anounced. We found this even more strange. Clearly our money and promotion of the game is no good?

Oh well. I'll still get to watch it and looking forward to it as much as the foo fighters concert.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: