Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

ISIS

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 126, 127, 128  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wokko Pisces

Come and take it.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:01 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

That's the sanitized version.

Islam seeks to spread via violent conquest. It's in their book that they follow far more literally and violently than any Southern Baptist follows the Bible. There are of course many 'secular' Muslims who just want to live their lives, work, raise families and avoid all this shit, but those entrenched in the Religion itself... oh boy are they violent, evil people. Read the damn Quran and get back to me about the 'Religion of Peace'.

Look at Sweden and the epidemic of rapes perpetuated by Muslim immigrants. Look at the rape gangs of Sydney, Rotherham and Sweden. This is a war that is going on right now, and we're not just losing it, we're committing suicide. You think that 'islamophobia' is racism? It's self preservation. People are terrified becuase they're seeing the beautiful culture that Europeans have built in the Uk and Europe and around the World get torn down by multiculturalist self haters and their Islamic allied who despise us. Merkel saw that Multiculturalism is a failed idea. Sweden is too beholden to leftist ideals to see that it is collapsing in on itself. The UK is waking up and the UKIP is sweeping into power across the country, but maybe too late.

Why do you want to see violent conquerors win? Why do you hate Europeans and Anglo Saxons so much?

"There are signs that Allah will grant Islam victory in Europe - without swords, without guns, without conquests. The 50 million Muslims of Europe will turn it into a Muslim continent within a few decades."

But no, cry "RACIST" to drown out dissent. It's what your kind do.
pietillidie 

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:13 am

Wokko wrote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

That's the sanitized version.

Islam seeks to spread via violent conquest. It's in their book that they follow far more literally and violently than any Southern Baptist follows the Bible. There are of course many 'secular' Muslims who just want to live their lives, work, raise families and avoid all this shit, but those entrenched in the Religion itself... oh boy are they violent, evil people. Read the damn Quran and get back to me about the 'Religion of Peace'.

Look at Sweden and the epidemic of rapes perpetuated by Muslim immigrants. Look at the rape gangs of Sydney, Rotherham and Sweden. This is a war that is going on right now, and we're not just losing it, we're committing suicide. You think that 'islamophobia' is racism? It's self preservation. People are terrified becuase they're seeing the beautiful culture that Europeans have built in the Uk and Europe and around the World get torn down by multiculturalist self haters and their Islamic allied who despise us. Merkel saw that Multiculturalism is a failed idea. Sweden is too beholden to leftist ideals to see that it is collapsing in on itself. The UK is waking up and the UKIP is sweeping into power across the country, but maybe too late.

Why do you want to see violent conquerors win? Why do you hate Europeans and Anglo Saxons so much?

"There are signs that Allah will grant Islam victory in Europe - without swords, without guns, without conquests. The 50 million Muslims of Europe will turn it into a Muslim continent within a few decades."

But no, cry "RACIST" to drown out dissent. It's what your kind do.

Mate, you're regressing and sounding more medieval schizotypal charismatic prophet by the day.

For your own sanity and the good of the planet, study the social psychology and psychiatry of religion rather than getting all caught up in the superficial external text and falling into the emotional trap of "splitting".

Humans live in nonsense constructs and have done forever and a day; that's what our brain is designed to do. I just don't see anything unusual in the phenomena you're jumping up and down about, especially in unstable contexts extremely different to our own.

What is new and difficult to deal with is the uneasy coexistence. But you're not going to reverse that now, so deal with it. And that's where the science comes in as it gives you a more universal platform from which to understand the self and others more productively despite what appear to be enormous external differences.

"Splitting" is fundamentalist psychiatry pure and simple; all it is going to do is pour petrol on the fire and burn pathways to resolution. That doesn't mean there's anything wrong with even proactive defensethat's just common sensebut if you don't find Paul Keating's "golden threads" that bind people together you're only promulgating chaos.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:26 am

PTD ISIS have said outright they want to rule the world. So where is Wokko dreaming? It's not stupid fear, it's reality. It's like the creature crawling through the body in alien, trying to take over, and it does not have peace in it's mind. Wether the majority of Muslims want to live in peace does not matter, what matters is not allowing such an oppressive group have any control. As a woman, Isalm scares the crap out of me. The veils, the burkas, the full cover clothing, the stoning of women who are raped, arranged marriages, all that crap, it's just so degrading to women, and takes the woman's movement back decades. And then their is the cruelty dished out to any men that don't go along with their plan. Innocent people are dying, and it will only get worse, unless ISIS. And any other radical group are dealt with.

And it all starts so innocently with happy holidays.

It's Merry Christmas thankYOU very much, and if you don't like it, well feel free to piss off and take your halal with you.

pietillidie 

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:42 am

think positive wrote:
PTD ISIS have said outright they want to rule the world. So where is Wokko dreaming? It's not stupid fear, it's reality. It's like the creature crawling through the body in alien, trying to take over, and it does not have peace in it's mind. Wether the majority of Muslims want to live in peace does not matter, what matters is not allowing such an oppressive group have any control. As a woman, Isalm scares the crap out of me. The veils, the burkas, the full cover clothing, the stoning of women who are raped, arranged marriages, all that crap, it's just so degrading to women, and takes the woman's movement back decades. And then their is the cruelty dished out to any men that don't go along with their plan. Innocent people are dying, and it will only get worse, unless ISIS. And any other radical group are dealt with.

It's Merry Christmas thankYOU very much, and if you don't like it, well feel free to piss off and take your halal with you.

Quick, valium for the lady dancing naked on the car roof with grandad's yellowed Y-fronts on her head!

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:46 am

pietillidie wrote:
think positive wrote:

Quick, valium for the lady dancing naked on the car roof with grandad's yellowed Y-fronts on her head!

Your really are a very nasty unlikeable person. You might want to try your own medicine.

pietillidie 

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:00 am

think positive wrote:
pietillidie wrote:
think positive wrote:

Your really are a very nasty unlikeable person. You might want to try your own medicine.

I think you'll find in the light of day I was being positively generous given your degree of violent bigotry:

think positive wrote:

Mugwump 

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:40 am

^ Ptid, As you know, i think there is some interest in your arguments, and i respect the fact that you're a serious man, but I honestly don't think you'll persuade anyone or advance your cause with that approach. If you don't like the argument, or the sentiment, explain why. There are people that might be persuaded through rational, level argument, but that ain't it.
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:43 am

I think I do.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:54 am

pietillidie wrote:
think positive wrote:
pietillidie wrote:
think positive wrote:

I think you'll find in the light of day I was being positively generous given your degree of violent bigotry:

ha, im not the one espousing violence here.

im not a bigot, I just don't like being expected to change traditions I happen to hold dear, for someone new who comes along. wonder how that works when you go to their country? you think they will suddenly change their prayer routines?

but that's your usual line: anyone who doesn't agree with you is an idiot, a bigot, a racist, a fool.

take a good look in the mirror.

pietillidie 

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:14 am

Sorry, TP, but you're deluding yourself. This is grotesque bigotry of the most violent sort; the sort that makes fellow citizens fear for their safety and withdraw from full participation in society. You might like to begin rectifying it by re-reading your tirade and apologise for your extraordinarily poor form:

think positive wrote:

pietillidie 

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:18 am

Mugwump wrote:
^ Ptid, As you know, i think there is some interest in your arguments, and i respect the fact that you're a serious man, but I honestly don't think you'll persuade anyone or advance your cause with that approach. If you don't like the argument, or the sentiment, explain why. There are people that might be persuaded through rational, level argument, but that ain't it.

No, I won't be scapegoated for someone else's slip into violent racism. I've been warning people where this lack of caution leads for years, not merely the last few weeks when it has started getting right out of hand.

My approach of caricaturing that outburst was vastly preferable to invoking the Racial Vilification Act, though it's not me who is at risk here and is owed protection from the threat of violent hatred.

One thing is certain, it ain't your job to ride in and divert responsibility for what is an unacceptable threat and affront to your neighbours and their children.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:30 am

think positive wrote:
Wether the majority of Muslims want to live in peace does not matter, what matters is not allowing such an oppressive group have any control.

We shouldn't fall for that peace line, it reminds me of Mars Attacks "we come in peace(shoot to kill)" as their own holy book is extremely violent and instructs the followers of the prophet to kill non believers after committing some truly horid acts on them first.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:03 am

1061 wrote:
think positive wrote:
Wether the majority of Muslims want to live in peace does not matter, what matters is not allowing such an oppressive group have any control.

We shouldn't fall for that peace line, it reminds me of Mars Attacks "we come in peace(shoot to kill)" as their own holy book is extremely violent and instructs the followers of the prophet to kill non believers after committing some truly horid acts on them first.

aint that the truth!!

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:16 am

sorry PTID I missed your last jeremiad.

I was out doing stuff for the family trust, buying Christ-Mass decorations, and getting the schematics for the new

oops!!

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:17 am

think positive wrote:
pietillidie wrote:
think positive wrote:

TP, really? Rolling Eyes

Didn't you, not too long ago say that I went too far with Pa Marmo espousing irrational conspiracy theories about President Obama being a Muslim.

We all make mistakes. You've made one here. I think you should apologise or withdraw that personalised response.

If I look at the chronology here it commenced with your comments to PTID.

FWIW, PTID merely volleyed the abuse you levelled at him. You then suggest "try your own medicine" - which was quite ironic.

Either that or you & PTID have good sex, make up & put it behind you. Wink Razz

I was going to do the same with Pa Marmo but he was too boring & always wanted the missionary position Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 126, 127, 128  Next
Page 30 of 128   

Jump to: