Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

the geelong fans dreamworld

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ed healey 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2001 8:30 am
Post subject: the geelong fans dreamworldReply with quote

my cat loving mate was over and showing me their chat page and i saw this piece of shite

10 reasons why we have to beat Collingwood
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) There is no better feeling in the AFL than to see a bandwagon collapse - and the Collingwood one is officialy full now - plus there is also no better feeling in the AFL than beating Collingwood!

2) With Essendon the week after and revitalised West Coast in a danger game at subi the following, we have to take this advantage as a MUST win to set ourselves up for a shot at the finals.

3) We must learn to take advantage of our 'home' games at Colonial

4) We must strive to keep pu our undefeated record at Colonial Stadium intact for 2001. After struggling there last year - its all been good wins this year (except that Port Power Ansett cup game - but that doesent count as it was the Ansett cup and it was supposed to be at Shell Stadium anyway)

5) It will give us something to gloat about to the few 'Collingwood at heart' supporters on this board

6) There would not be a worse feeling to see Eddie gloat to Sam on the footy show about Collingwood defeating the Cats. We want it to be Sammy waveing the flag!!

7) It'll be billed the match of the day - and one of the matches of the round - and seeing our name attatched as winners in front of 50,000 people is just what we need after some poor performances and crowds throughout the year

There is no better feeling than invading the 'Collingwood' board on BigFooty after you have beaten them!

9) We need respectability - and beating Collingwood - a top 8 team - will acheive this.

10) BECAUSE I'M GOING! - and I'm looking forward to this and I desperately want to sing the Geelong song in front of all the Cwood supporters at a 4:45 Sunday arvo at Colonial!
GFC ~ THE FLAGS WILL COME ~ THE COLD BUTTS WILL FALL

<< Prev Topic | Next Topic >>

junkboy75 Pisces

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2001 9:08 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

I shouldn't respond to such tripe, but I can't resist

1) Talking it up after ONE win in Sydney. What was that about bandwagons?

2) Collingwood can turn up at half time and Geelong still won’t get within 6 goals. No Steven King, no Carl Steinfort, no brad smith to give away 50 metres, no worries.

3) No, you must take advantage of the ugliness of your players, i.e. Hocking, Scarlett, Ling, and use this to scare the opposition.

4) What a mighty undefeated streak of 2 wins. I’m shaking.

5) Nope. There’s another thing you can gloat about; you have more mullets in your team than C’wood.

6) In case you haven’t noticed it, Sam has been bagging Geelong of late you dumb twat.

7) You need more than big crowds. I’ve got one word for you – insolvent. Then again, you've got some precedent, i.e. Pyramid.

8) Yes, real brave to post AFTER you win. Why not do it before the game you coward.

9) No, Geelong will never regain respectability after gifting West Coast 2 premierships.

10) You still can sing the Geelong song in front of the Collingwood supporters. It comes on at the start of the match.

LOL…yeah, your flag’s been coming since 1963.

"everyone's a winner hot pies"
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2001 10:05 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

HEY dont knock the 'MULLET'

WE MARCH WITH PRIDE,WE MARCH WITH LOVE,WHEN IT COMES TO OUR COLLINGWOOD WE FOREVER MARCH ! we will never forget our great number #42...GO YOU BLOODY PIES yeaaah LETS KICK ASS.lets kill the bloody bastards !!
http://www.mp3.com/joffa

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: