Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Trade time --players & football dept officials

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Draft & Trade Moot (DTM) forum

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BazBoy 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:26 am
Post subject: Trade time --players & football dept officialsReply with quote

The case of Varcoe linked as a trade to Collingwood is holidaying in Bali and report had
NB interveiwing him on the island ,Bucks also alledgedly holidaying.
Now Varcoe reported in talks with North so are North officials "holidaying" Bali as well

watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:00 am
Post subject: Re: Trade time --players & football dept officialsReply with quote

barrybc41 wrote:
The case of Varcoe linked as a trade to Collingwood is holidaying in Bali and report had
NB interveiwing him on the island ,Bucks also alledgedly holidaying.
Now Varcoe reported in talks with North so are North officials "holidaying" Bali as well

Sets up quite an amusing scenario doesn't it:

Swim up to the bar & you don't know who's going to serve you. Some exploited local or a footy official.

AN_Inkling 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:23 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Levi Greenwood was also in Bali when he nominated us.
BazBoy 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:28 am

Bali --our new off shore base
John Wren Virgo

"Look after the game. It means so much to so many."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:46 am

^ not a bad thing. we know 35forever won't ever go there given the proportion of bogan aussies who holiday there.

i thought varcoe and north were talking well before we got involved.

35forever 

"I feel sick - dada dada dada da"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:03 pm

You got that right JW! I wouldn't go to Bali unless it was in a B-52 full of horsesh*t! Drunken Australians abusing a horribly exploited population is not my idea of fun, I just don't get the appeal, most of my friends go there regularly but I'll take Europe or Africa every time,

PS: this is quite a fascination you're developing for me John, thats 2 or 3 threads I haven't posted in where you've mentioned me, I hope I haven't done anything to lead you on? I should've mentioned earlier that I'm very happily married, and Bruce would be very upset with me if he thought I was making new 'friends' Shocked

-me, 2010
"The pies are going to the big dance!"-P.Daicos 2010
Visit My Website!
Damien Aquarius

Me Noah & Flynn @ the G

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:26 pm

35forever wrote:
You got that right JW! I wouldn't go to Bali unless it was in a B-52 full of horsesh*t! Drunken Australians abusing a horribly exploited population is not my idea of fun, I just don't get the appeal, most of my friends go there regularly but I'll take Europe or Africa every time,

PS: this is quite a fascination you're developing for me John, thats 2 or 3 threads I haven't posted in where you've mentioned me, I hope I haven't done anything to lead you on? I should've mentioned earlier that I'm very happily married, and Bruce would be very upset with me if he thought I was making new 'friends' Shocked

Against my better judgement and totally off topic without the tourist dollar from drunk Aussie Bogans Bali would be F'd so exploitation is wrong

MOTR 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:34 pm

Damien wrote:
35forever wrote:

Against my better judgement and totally off topic without the tourist dollar from drunk Aussie Bogans Bali would be F'd so exploitation is wrong

As someone who has travelled extensively in Asia, I can assure you, respecting the local population and having a good time are not mutually exclusive things.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The Draft & Trade Moot (DTM) forum All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: