Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

I Can't Believe It's Not Butter

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
junkboy75 Pisces

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2001 7:47 am
Post subject: I Can't Believe It's Not ButterReply with quote

god, are hawthorn the softest team in the AFL or what??? their latest bitch is that there is a huge discrepancy in free kicks for the poor old dawks, receiving 58 free kicks fewer than they've earned. schwab has even contacted the umpire's department for an explanation. oh my god, send for the cavalry! this is of course the latest in a litany of whinging throughout the season, e.g:

- season's too long
- too many injuries to key players
- stop flooding
- can't get the fans to colonial stadium
- brisbane's too hot
- etc, etc.....

boo hoo, you got me all misty eyed. on the contrary, I thought that the hawks should have got more free kicks paid against them when they played the kangaroos. I'm giving them no credit whatsoever because they won the game by virtue of inept officiating. take these beauties for example late in the last quarter:

- shite bounce giving burton no chance at the centre contest, no recall of bounce
- chick blatant and obvious deliberate out of bounce (even got thommo bemused), no free
- rocca shoved straight in the back outside 50, no free
- and to top it all off, hawks given 7 extra seconds at the end of the match, due to incorrect timekeeping (revealed on talking footy)

and they have the gall to ask for more free kicks!! I wonder what excuses they'll use if they lose to brisbane this week. perhaps lethal's suggestion of fixture anomalies where the dawks will have less than a week to recover before going to brissy?

I cannot wait for the Pies return match against those eastside, Xavier attending twinkies. let's see if their tap tap, finesse football will work against a REAL team; it obviously didn't work against essendon. it may be an away game for them, but by the end, I reckon their shorts will be brown anyway, especially when molloy finishes with tearing them a new one. they have to realise that their days of dominance are over, and that a new black and white DYNASTY is about to start!!! so let it be written, so let it be done.

"everyone's a winner hot pies"
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2001 8:51 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sick of the idiots whining. They are near the top of the ladded yet it still ain't good enough. Oh no, we will get sore ears, oh no, we are being to rough (LOL) and getting free kicks paid against us, oh no, oh no, oh no. Its just not fair...sulk...

JDF
junkboy75 Pisces

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2001 10:49 am

I'm also looking out for the square up for aaron "sniper" lord for what he did to paul licuria in round one. someone should take him out so that HE can get some steel plates inserted into his face!! might make an improvement.....

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2001 11:01 am

Yeah!! Wouldn't that be good to see. Make sure he remembers not to do it again, stupid pretty boy.

JDF
Shaun 

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2001 11:52 am

*Cough* Jarrod Molloy *Cough*

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.
-General George S. Patton-

Lockyer24 Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2001 2:04 pm

God I hope we thrash them soft pricks. Same goes for Richmond

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2001 2:35 pm

Quote:
*Cough* Jarrod Molloy *Cough*

I was thinking the exact same thing!! Or maybe even Anthony.

JDF
eMmA 

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2001 6:09 pm

Joel, Great minds think alike....i was thinking Anthony to mmmmmm

Wheather You Love me or Hate me...
Your gonna date me -Anthony Mundine

junkboy75 Pisces

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2001 10:03 am

well, pebbles did indirectly take out schwartz in his 150th game, that was enjoyable I would love it if he could take out someone like jarman. also, rawlings for towelling him up in the first game.
I'm loving this!! I have sent my first post to several hawks fans, and you should see the responses I've been getting! good stuff.

as Confucius says, "Man does not need burley if fish hook themselves"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: