Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Brereton..= Moron

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaicosForever 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2001 6:50 pm
Post subject: Brereton..= MoronReply with quote

How can Dermott possibly give three votes to Cousins on Friday night in a team that lost by 81 pts...Cousins was allowed to run free all game and was not targeted or tagged by us. SUre he played a good game but when a ruckman kicks 4 goals and is a driving force in a teams 80 odd point thrashing of an opposition team, I dont know how he could look past it.Brereton u still have no credibility in my eyes.

Louis

AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2001 6:56 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, that's a former Collingwood champion you're talking about there!!!!

But you're right. What a tool. How do these guys sleep at night? It just goes to show how much credibility these awards have.

But it doesn't matter. The only individual award that means anything is the Copeland Trophy ... and there's no way Cousins is going to win that!!!

**floreat pica**

Danzy Rocks!!! 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2001 4:59 am

He HATES us so much
The 3 votes belonged to Josh.

i love Danny Roach 4 eva and eva
MAGPIRA 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2001 6:45 am

I totally agree....Brereton has a inferiority complex with regards to one Edward McGuire! Beware the green eyed monster...He has realized that he will never compare with Ed in anything media/tv wise, so he has to go very low and scrape the bottom of the barrel to hope against hope that Collingwood fail, as it is the only thing he will ever be able to have over Ed!
GO PIES!

Dantheman 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2001 10:30 am

Speaking of morons, how about the footy record writer that gave ladder predictions!

I know we've gone over how crap the footy record is, but this is what he said:
Pre-season: Collingwood predicted finish 15th
Now: Collingwood to finish 13th.

What an idiot.

afisher Sagittarius

Collingwood on the Great Wall near Simatai

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2001 10:43 am

two points to be made , firstly Dermie is the same Dick who said at the start of the year that there were two certainties 1. that essendon would finish on top and 2. that Collingwood had the worst list in the league. So his credability is in the F#ckin tiolet anyway.
Secondly as far as the footy record goes, I cannot fathom what in our form suggests that we will be the biggest 2nd half of season losers . We are the only team predicted to drop from their current position by more than 3 places. and infact they reckon well go down by 7.
Is this the week where the media play stupid ???

London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2001 11:05 am

Ah, an ancient mystery solved. Here's one for all the old farts......

It must have been Dermot who voted for Robbert Klomp as BOG in that night game at VFL Park years ago, if i recall his stats were about 4 kicks and 3 marks and 5 handballs!

stik35 Virgo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2001 3:12 pm

I also couldn't figure out howcome they predicted we would finish so low in the footy record.
Maybe because we have to go through the blockbusters against Essendon and Carlton again and also play Hawthorn, Richmond and the Kangaroos who all beat us the first time?
If the team keeps playing the way we know they can and have that winning belief in themselves we can beat them all!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: