Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Pre-Game Drinks.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sly Leo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2001 6:59 am
Post subject: Pre-Game Drinks.Reply with quote

We'll - the Rantists and the Surfers - be at the Golden Age Hotel, which can be found on the corner of Little Londsale and King Street. It's about a 5-10 minute walk from the Colonic - and it seems even shorter if you've had a few! (That I can tell everybody from experience).

So for those interested in having a pre-game drink, chat, or just to see my broad back, I'll be there from about 5:00 p.m. onward and everybody else will be there shortly afterward.

Later,

S,

"Ariba larasa!"

Sly.
MTA.
The Collingwood Rant.
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2001 8:36 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey sly you do this every time just come to the locker room mate when we are playin at colonial we would love to have a beer with you.

WE MARCH WITH PRIDE,WE MARCH WITH LOVE,WHEN IT COMES TO OUR COLLINGWOOD WE FOREVER MARCH ! we will never forget our great number #42...GO YOU BLOODY PIES yeaaah LETS KICK ASS.lets kill the bloody bastards !!
http://www.mp3.com/joffa

Sly Leo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2001 6:17 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Joffa. Answering this one after the fact - but we do get a little crowd of people coming for a drink at the Golden Age. I think they come to see my broad back.

I'm going to have to catch up with you and everybody else when we play at the MCG. I've quit drinking, though. I'm not drinking until the next time.

[This message has been edited by Sly (edited 23 June 2001).]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: