Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Why we might lose the next match!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
I@n S 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2001 8:52 pm
Post subject: Why we might lose the next match!Reply with quote

Going by the games we have lost or have been closer than they should’ve been, we have to be careful of not letting this match slip away. Plus colonial stadium doesn’t give me great confidence. Please don’t let the sh!t stadium get to you Collingwood...

!!!!GO PIES!!!!

junkboy75 Pisces

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2001 4:04 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

not a chance! I’m not saying that the pies are a shoo-in, but we should beat the living bejesus out of the water closet. sure, colonic may not have been a happy hunting ground of late, but the water closet are not the kangaroos or sydney. They have no key position players to trouble the pies, and they have the worst list in the comp. They may try to flood, as they did in the last quarter against hawthorn, but the pies will just laugh at them then, like moses, proceed to tear a hole through the flood.

last year, it was gehrig (test tube baby), gardner and cousins that killed us. guess what? test tube’s not around this time. roghan and mckee will double team gardner, and bucks, rug and OB-wan will shark all his tap outs, just like against the dees. dimma the glove will suffocate cousins, as he did against glowoedin.

they are beaten on every line. the water closet’s best tagger, banfield, is out injured so there’s 50 possessions for bucks already. chad morrison is chronically out of form. kemp, peter matera and mcintosh are past their prime and are lacking in match fitness. molloy and co will do some circle work around jakobitch. no test tube or donnelly so they have no quality talls in attack; presti and richo will tear wilson and cummings a new one. wilson may be built like a brick shithouse, but the pies will expose him for what he truly is – a wafl hack.

My predictions: pies by 109 points, tarrant 9 goals, bucks 53 disposals.

"everyone's a winner hot pies"
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2001 5:14 am

i LIKE YOUR STYLE JUNKBOY

You gotta come and say hi on friday night ok.

Anyway this one is a gimme a deadset gimme

The pies to kill the buggers

final score......78 1 469

wet toast.........0 0 01

tarrant 20

presti 15.....too cool

dimma 12

ooh ahh josh fraser....10

pebbles 9 goals ONE behind

lockyer 5

davis 5

wakes 1 too easy

bucks 137 touches and still no 3 brownlow votes

highlites

JLC doesnt become legless

PIESPREMIERS consumes 26 pies and still counting at 3/4 time..lol

ROCCAS BABE loses her voice after 'GO ANTHONY' 'ALL BLOODY NIGHT'

ALF ANDREWS concedes pies to become premiership favorites

EDDIE to wear the gold wig for the whole last quarter

STRANGE baaa baaaa noises coming from tassie

MAGS becomes loud and passionate

SS11 doesnt attack me for the whole night no hugs and no headlocks and no bruises...LOL

MAGPIE 24 can actually walk a straight line after the game...LOL

MISS MAGPIE admits dimma is the man of her dreams

COBOOD AKA NAILS puts her concreting business on hold for the night..phew a sigh of relief

More highlites to follow...LOL

WE MARCH WITH PRIDE,WE MARCH WITH LOVE,WHEN IT COMES TO OUR COLLINGWOOD WE FOREVER MARCH ! we will never forget our great number #42...GO YOU BLOODY PIES yeaaah LETS KICK ASS.lets kill the bloody bastards !!
http://www.mp3.com/joffa

SS11 Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2001 5:31 am

LOL sounds like a good night...HAHAHAAH

junkboy75 Pisces

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2001 11:02 am

joffa mate, I will definitely try to catch up with you at the game and say hi to the crazy gang. just watch out for a small bespectacled asian guy……….wait a minute, I think I’ve described just about every asian guy in vic…..LOL…..except I will be wearing a maggie jacket.

you’re right, this is a gimme game, no worries. know why I call them the water closet? because you shit and piss down a WC, and that’s what the pies will do to them. occasionally, you also spew down a WC, that explains the design of their jumpers, the orange colours are actually carrot bits. after you’ve done with all that, you pull the chain and flush.

when cummings is down your end, make sure to chant “cummings is naughty”, he doesn’t like that, it really gets up his nose..hahaha. also I predict that jakobitch is going to snap his highly strung hammies, reason is that he has thin chicken legs which can’t bear the weight of his disproportionate, steroid induced upper body, so watch out for that, it will be funny. someone should also clobber that little shite, phil matera….. he really annoys me, he is like a pimple that needs to be popped, I nominate the d9 or the chad to be the Clearasil. their players play in the WAFL, it’s pronounced waffle and you know why? because they’re as soft as pancakes and what do you do with waffles? you put some rich creamery butter and syrup on and eat them!!! the ravenous pies will swam all over them faster than a pit bull on a poodle.

GO YOU BLOODY MAGPIES.....SIC EM....TEAR EM TO SHREDS....!!!!!!!!

P.S. I’d like to stress that I’m usually a quiet and reserved individual in real life…hehe

"everyone's a winner hot pies"
NICK THE PIE MAN 

Nick's BB veteran

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2001 11:21 am

Hey Joffa,
add this to your highlights...

In the 4th Quarter, when the Pies are 200 points up, All the way from Queensland, you can hear Nick The Pie Man yelling: "NICK NACK PADDY WACK,GIVE A DOG A BONE,PISS OFF WEST COAST,PISS OFF HOME!"

"Good 'Ol Collingwood Forever"
I@n S 

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2001 1:18 pm

Funny stuff guys, But I still think we have to be carefull not to let the game slip

magpie24 

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2001 6:19 am

Yo Joff are u suggesting i go all wobbly. LOL  

******WE WILL RISE IN OUR WAY*****
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: