Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Brodie cops 2

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MargOZ Taurus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 2:59 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Brodie retaliated, got caught and received a two week suspension - not what we needed, particularly at this time of the year, but Brodie should have known better.

BUT that doesn't change the fact that Willo punched Brodie in the face behind play AS WELL! Regardless of who did what first, why wasn't Willo cited for the same charge? It was captured on camera, and was a deliberate punch. What's the difference between Willo's punch and Brodie's punch? Both to the face, both behind play.........just a different coloured jumper?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

GO PIES!
Marg
Pied Piper Aries

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 4:06 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I read your post carefully Blanch; I'm not so sure you read mine. For the too many-th time: I'm not saying Willo shouldn't have been cited. I'm not defending him. I have no interest in that side of it. Post in the "What will Williams get" thread if its yours.

I just said that it's irrelevant to the fact that Brodie punched Williams, two weeks, case closed. I don't care what happened beforehand; he shouldn't have done it and now we've lost him for two vital matches. We agree on that much, so let's leave it there.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4   

Jump to: