Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Pre match. Pies v. Blues - all comments please

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Member 7167 Leo

"What Good Fortune For Governments That The People Do Not Think" - Adolf Hitler.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 11:46 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Apart from a win what I want to see is Daisy streaming for goal only to be met by Frost who tackles him so hard that by the time he wakes up the "Corporate Criminal Cup" will be once again hidden away in a dark corner of the Westpac Centre.

Last edited by Member 7167 on Fri May 02, 2014 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
David Libra

to wish impossible things

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 11:56 am

Toovey out is a massive blow. But I'm stoked to see Williams back in (and Dwyer as well).
Lazza 

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 12:05 pm

David wrote:
Toovey out is a massive blow. But I'm stoked to see Williams back in (and Dwyer as well).

Yep massive blow to us. Maxwell HAS to play, otherwise our defence will be stretched to the limit..... Crying or Very sad
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 12:27 pm

Lazza wrote:
David wrote:

Yep massive blow to us. Maxwell HAS to play, otherwise our defence will be stretched to the limit..... Crying or Very sad

I AM starting to wonder, really wonder, if and when, Bucks will ever, ever, ever, have a fully fit list at his disposal ?? I honestly cannot recall the last time we had a full list to choose from, must be years ago, possibly 2010, been a long, long time. Maxy must play, and where the hell is ben Reid, what is he doing, and Nat Brown Question Confused

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
partypie 

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 12:39 pm

I would appreciate a win over Carlton tonight for mum who is a 91 yo one eyed fan and is having surgery this afternoon and will need cheering up! Cried on the train with her after the 1970 gf ...
David Libra

to wish impossible things

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 12:41 pm

My grandmother's of the same vintage—just turned 91 on Tuesday! I know she'd particularly enjoy a win tonight. Get it done Collingwood! Smile
Dave The Man Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 12:58 pm

Hope someone knock Daisy Out Smile
Lazza 

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 1:21 pm

Piesnchess wrote:
Lazza wrote:
David wrote:

I AM starting to wonder, really wonder, if and when, Bucks will ever, ever, ever, have a fully fit list at his disposal ?? I honestly cannot recall the last time we had a full list to choose from, must be years ago, possibly 2010, been a long, long time. Maxy must play, and where the hell is ben Reid, what is he doing, and Nat Brown Question Confused

Funny I was thinking the very same thing this week! You may be right in saying 2010.

I laugh when posters here debate team and player positions "when we have a full list to choose from". As if THAT will ever bloody happen... Shocked Rolling Eyes
MagpieBat 

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 1:27 pm

Dave The Man wrote:
Hope someone knock Daisy Out Smile

I was kind of hoping for Adams to return and poleaxe his number's previous tenant, but I guess a Frost bump would do the trick... Wink Twisted Evil
melliot 

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 1:56 pm

If weather is crap and its true wet weather footy. Suggest that Witts is swapped for Adams.

Brodie and White can ruck. In shocking conditions I don't think we lose to much in the ruck. They have Warnock and Casboult. Robbie is a good tapper but won't hurt us around the ground.

White could get on his bike and do some damage and since marking will be near impossible then we're better off with extra smalls down forward .
jackcass Cancer

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 2:30 pm

melliot wrote:
If weather is crap and its true wet weather footy. Suggest that Witts is swapped for Adams.

Brodie and White can ruck. In shocking conditions I don't think we lose to much in the ruck. They have Warnock and Casboult. Robbie is a good tapper but won't hurt us around the ground.

White could get on his bike and do some damage and since marking will be near impossible then we're better off with extra smalls down forward .

Far too risky to go with Grundy against Warnock, Casboult and Rowe, even with help from White. I'll back Grundy's and Witt's followup work against all 3.
Piesnchess 

piesnchess

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 3:44 pm

SO, if Maxy is out, that means no Reid, Brown and Tooves ??. My god, that's almost our whole damn backline, now I am getting concerned. How do we hold big arse Waite, Casboult, and Henderson now. ?? jeessus, im so over all these injuries !!

Chess and Vodka are born brothers. - Russian proverb.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20
Page 20 of 20   

Jump to: