Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Collingwood v Adelaide Tickets

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Heater_39 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:00 pm
Post subject: Collingwood v Adelaide TicketsReply with quote

Hello All.

Myself and 2 mates are heading up to the Collingwood v Adelaide game @ Adelaide oval on Thursday week.

We have been allocated seats in the top deck.

Is there anyone that has a seat behind the goals bottom floor at the Collingwood end that we can buy? Happy to pay good dollars!
MattyD 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:41 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I decided against the seats in the top deck and ended up going for standing room behind our cheer squad.

Heading over with my 19 year old son and his lesbian friend. So it'll be a boys night !! I haven't stood up for a whole game since Victoria Park!
Two_Pies Capricorn

Dougie Barwick tough as nails !!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:00 pm

The top deck was all we got offered. They don't give Bay allocation in SA always the worst seats available. Matty are the cheer squad behind the goals? Cos at Footy Park the opposition cheer squad allocation was to the pocket side of the goals - all very unfair !!

Yet I'll be there as I want to see the new Adelaide Oval and more importantly a PIES win !!

MattyD 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:21 pm

Two_Pies wrote:
The top deck was all we got offered. They don't give Bay allocation in SA always the worst seats available. Matty are the cheer squad behind the goals? Cos at Footy Park the opposition cheer squad allocation was to the pocket side of the goals - all very unfair !!

Yet I'll be there as I want to see the new Adelaide Oval and more importantly a PIES win !!

I'm not in the cheer squad but I'm pretty sure our cheer squad would have to be up the Northern end behind the goals. It looked like the Swans cheer squad were right behind the goals on the telly when they played the Crows this year at Adelaide Oval, but I could be wrong.
I'd say we'll be in the same spot.
AN_Inkling 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:35 pm

GWS board is that way mate. Cheers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: