Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

I luv Collingwould - do U ?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mary 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 6:08 pm
Post subject: I luv Collingwould - do U ?Reply with quote

A primary teacher starts a new job at a school in Collingwood and, trying to make a good impression on her first day, explains to her class that she is a Collingwood fan.
She asks her students to raise their hands if they, too, are Collingwood fans. Everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl. The teacher looks at the girl with surprise and says: "Mary, why didn't you raise your hand?"
"Because I'm not a Collingwood fan," she replied.
The teacher, still shocked, asked: "Well, if you're not a Collingwood fan, then who are you a fan of?"
"I'm a Roos fan, and proud of it," Mary replied.
The teacher could not believe her ears. "Mary, why, pray tell, are you a Roos fan?"
"Because my mum and dad are from North Melbourne, and my mum is a North Melbourne fan and my dad is a North Melbourne fan, so I'm a North Melbourne fan too!"
"Well," said the teacher, in a obviously annoyed tone, "that's no reason for you to be a North Melbourne fan. You don't have to be just like your parents all of the time. What if your mum was a prostitute and your dad was a drug addict and car thief and looked like a fat hamburglar like Lance Whitnall what would you be then?"

"Then," Mary said, "I'd be a Carlton fan."

[This message has been edited by magpie greg (edited 26 April 2002).]

Joe 

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 1:08 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Bit harsh I thought,could be some truth in it though.
Carlton supporters tell this gag making us out to be those uncooth people.
zoia Virgo

didak's number 1 fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 9:17 pm

u can change it around to suit urself though
gopies Gemini

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 2:35 pm

one day in a pub, there was a guy and his dog watching the football on t.v which happened to be a collingwood vs carlton game.
collingwood ended up flogging carlton and at the end of the game the dog said 'bugger'.
amazed the bartender said to the guy 'your dog can talk, thats amazing, what does he say when carlton win.' to which the guy replied, 'dunno, i've only had him for 8 years.

i'll tell ya another joke.....
"essendon"
DidakinthePocket 

FIGJAM

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 9:57 pm

The MCG was sold out. It was the grand final for 2003 and it was collingwood vs Sydney. A bloke had a seat right up the back of the Great Southern Stand. He scanned around and saw an empty seat around halfway.

Old mate goes down to the vacant seat and asks the bloke in the next seat if he knew of someone sitting there. The bloke said, no I have the other ticket here, you can have the seat. Chuffed at his luck Old mate asks the bloke why he has a spare ticket for. the bloke said I couldnt find anyone to come with me.

"What about your brother?" old mate said. "Busy" said the bloke
"What about your neighbour?" "Busy"
"What are they doing?" "There at my wifes funeral"...

CARN THE PIES

magpie willow 

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 9:01 pm

Great jokes fellas ill tell the carlscum bastards at school they sent me all these cruel collingwood jokes ill put em on here if you want just to show you how pathetic they are!

CARN THE PIES!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: