Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

COLLINGWOOD THROUGH THICK AND THIN

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
timagpie 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2001 7:29 am
Post subject: COLLINGWOOD THROUGH THICK AND THINReply with quote

I have just felt my love for Collingwood come back now. We at Collingwood would never turn our backs to Collingwood. We are Collingwood and Collingwood are us. It is up to us now. Collingwood is like no other club we don't jump on and off again like we please. Not like other clubs and I can name probaly every other club in the afl.
Collingwood is unique we stick together through thick and thin. The down and the ups. It all part of following a footy club.We don't want everything to be perfect all the time just like bloody essendon and carlton or any other club for that matter who only know sucess thats only because their supporters stuck by their clubs only when they are winning not the lossing.
And I am sick of those clubs supporters thinking that their clubs has always beeing successfull. That bull shit becoause they weren't there when they were lossing. They know this and that is why Collingwood is so unique. When we are down we continaully stick and stick together hard. Through the tough and hard times.

GOOD OLD COLLINGWOOD UNITED FOREVER AND EVER AMEN GOD BLESS THEM ALL

*miss_magpie* Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2001 7:37 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to say that this club has no bandwagoners, but, like every other club (some more than others) we have ours... We may not notice this because at this stage, we have none.. the reason being that they're already gone and they have been for some time, but I guarantee you that in the near future when we become an "attractive" club for these type of supporters, they will come flocking in... Sure we have many great supporters, and that shows at the turn out of games, but there are so many supporters out there that will put their hand up when we start winning, but when we're losing they "just don't care" "don't follow football" or "can't be bothered".. and it's just pathetic!!!

_-~`*#24-Tarks & Johno-#26*`~-_
timagpie 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2001 7:53 am

Your quie right miss magpie. I sick to death of these so called supporters that only come out of the wood work only if we are winning. This is not the Collingwood way.
Key Criteara for been a passionate Collingwood lover:
Always get behind the team when they are down;
Encourage the players and give them credit;
When they make a mistake don't bag them they are the ones playing the footy and are footballers not you;
Sign up as member but this costs money but rememer what Eddie said membership is the life blood of the club;
Take these losses on the chin and roll with punches I am so why can other people;
Acknowlege that we have a young side and we could have a better coach Mick Malthouse;
Finally when the tough gets going stick together.
Remember "ONE LOVE"

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2001 8:07 am

WELL THE BANDWAGONERS CAN GET STUFFED..THEY DO MORE HARM THAN GOOD I JUST WISH THE WOULD ALL GO #%$# themselves.

There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL must never NATIONS.'YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE'NUMBER 42 FOREVER ALWAYS IN OUR HEARTS
http://www.mp3.com/joffa

timagpie 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2001 8:23 am

And to all of you people who think that I am been a bit over sensitive and trying to hear the sound of the violin I say just one thing.
Think of football with out Collingwood.

Danzy Rocks!!! 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2001 8:48 am

I'm a faithful Collingwood supporter ... all 13 years of my life I have been a supporter, even before that. And when people ask: "so, what football team do you go for?" I am proud to reply: "Mighty Magpies." No matter how much people laugh, there will always be a place in my heart for you, Collingwood.
Lets hope you all fell the same way bout the Pies as I do.

Go Danny!
Big poppa pump 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2001 9:16 am

Well the reality is that every club has bandwagon supporters, and even though i loathe them they will always be around.
How do you explain our 80,000 crowds to the big games if we only have 28,000 members .
I know alot of people have commitments but how many of these bandwagoners would have bled like most of us did yesterday.
Walking out of that ground with my heart broken i looked at some of these supporters faces and saw some of them laughing and joking as if this meant nothing to them.
Well i can honestly say i have never even smiled after a loss because it hurts that much, and it makes me sick when i see shit like that as i know these people don't even deserve to wear our colours.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: