Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

always at Josh...

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2001 5:24 pm
Post subject: always at Josh...Reply with quote

has anyone else noticed the constant attempts at trying to intimidate Josh Fraser. If u watch him and his opponent especially on the replays you will notice that they are always trying to start him. Spider (grrh) for example grabbed him by the throat (blind umpires) and yeh nearly every week someones mouthing off at Josh trying to do something that has nothing to winning the one on one contests the proper way. I reckon they r jealous of Josh and theyre sh!t scared that a young dude will show them up!

Black_White 

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2001 10:32 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Very jealous are these opposition D/H's.
Josh was No. 1 pick, is playing for the Mighty Pies, getting paid well, has a Brownlow in his future, has (?) premiership medals in his future, is already capable of being on TV, can win a game off his own boot and he is still learning the game!
Spider Everitt would be insanely jealous of Josh. Josh has it all and we will not have to put up with the publicity rubbish that Everitt has put the Saints fans through.
Go Josh. Go Pies!

-Craig

The Phoenix Is Arising

slaNgman69 

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2001 10:43 am

John Barnes was quoted as saying that Josh Fraser is the absolute best thing going around in football. He was just amazed at how good he is becoming.

I know...John Barnes is a dickhead, but I think he might be right for once!

Fradam Virgo

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2001 11:09 am

I think a lot of teams try to imtimidate Fraser without sucess. Josh never gets rattled which is good. Josh can handle himself. Let them worry about him instead of the footy I reckon, good luck to em, its a wate of energy that doesnt get them anywhere, I encourage all clubs to do so to Fraser.

Fradam Wrote This
Woodsman 

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2001 4:19 pm

Josh's performances this year have been fantastic. I think that has interviewing prowess is awesome.

After his performance on Talking Footy a couple of weeks ago, he backed up with some good comebacks against Sammy Newman on MMM after the game on Saturday.

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2001 4:20 pm

Josh is fantastic. He has a great head on his shoulders and is a leader even at his young age. Ya doing well Josh, keep it up!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Unwitten Law]-[RATM]- [Rammstein]-[One Dollar Short]-[Linkin Park]-
[(HED)P.E.]-[Frenzal]-[28Days]-[Millencolin]-[Limp]-[Pennywise]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
timagpie 

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2001 4:35 pm

Ever other club is envyous that we have a player like josh playing for our great club.
Josh reminds me of a young len thompson or peter morre.
Josh is the next best thing along with Tarrant, Nick Davis, Ryan Lonie and the list goes on.
COLLINGWOOD ARE DESTINED FOR HUGE THINGS AND EXCITING TIMES BRING IT ON.
DO WE HAVE STARS DEVELOPING AT COLLINGWOOD OR WHAT FULL CREDIT TO COLLINGWOOD RECUITING, PLAYERS ,COACHES ETC.......
EVERY BODY WHATS TO BE LIKE JOSH

GOOD OLD COLLINGWOOD UNITED FOREVER AND EVER AMEN GOD BLESS THEM ALL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: