Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Thanks from Hot Pies

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hot Pies Eds 

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2001 6:52 am
Post subject: Thanks from Hot PiesReply with quote

Pie People,

It was good to get back out there and fookin brilliant to see all the old regulars. It seems a lot of people missed us and you all know how nice it is to be thought of like that.

As you all know Hot Pies is a non-profit organisation (if you don't count the odd late night pizza and a few post layout sherbets) and it's only the love of our fellow fans that keeps us going.

Thanks for a great day and hopefully we'll see you on the bridge at Docklands.

Thanks also to those that contributed and apologies to Alfie for pulling his Ansett Cup review (we were a little late in getting out!)

Ben&Johnny

*miss_magpie* Gemini

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2001 6:55 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys are doing a great job, I hadn't seen a copy of hot pies until the saints game, guess the way i go to the ground I must have always been missing you guys selling them or something I dunno but I got a copy of the magazine on Saturday and it's great and I'll definately have to continue to buy them.

_-~`*#24-Tarks & Jono-#26*`~-_
AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2001 7:04 am

Ah well, we artists are always being rejected. It comes with the territory.

At least you gave me a mention in the write-up on the Cheer Squad.

**floreat pica**

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2001 7:17 am

Great mag funny as shit..well done fellas.

There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL must never NATIONS.'YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE'NUMBER 42 FOREVER ALWAYS IN OUR HEARTS
http://www.mp3.com/joffa

magpie24 

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2001 7:21 am

Didn't know shit was funny unless its of course one of your Bitchmond ones? LOL

******WE WILL RISE IN OUR WAY*****
Black_White 

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2001 8:22 am

Could you please publish the subscription address for all us country/interstate supporters?
Thanks

-Craig

The Phoenix Is Arising

Hot Pies Eds 

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2001 9:52 am

Subscriptions: PO Box 6046, Collingwood North 3066

Hmmm, Due to the dodgy nature of our continuity we've decided to put a halt on future subs for the moment. We'll update people later in the year via this and Hotrod's site. It might be handy if you are a subscriber to email hotpies@vicnet.net.au so we can put together a subscriber group email. Subject it: 'Hot Pies Subscriber'

Copies are $2.50 each to send in tne post. We will bring out another one (no. 9) for the year so everybody can subscribe up to edition 9. (If) When we make the finals we'll bring out a special edition (no.10) which all current and lapsed subscribers will get.

Issues 1 and 2 and 3 are currently sold out so you can back order for 4,5,6,7 and 8.

This might sound stupid but basically cos we're slackers subscriptions are administratively confusing for us. We encourage and are more than happy for country folk, interstaters and people overseas to subscribe but locals who go to the footy we prefer them to buy at the gate - sheesus, we sound like friggin Colonial.

Errr thanks.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: