Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

#11 Shane O'Bree

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Player Forums

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
drew1602 Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 5:17 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I never stated that I was excited about winning a game against a team that won 1 game in 13 and is sitting in last place.... you must have dreamed that peice of wisdom.....Simply put the teams been up a down this year full stop...there is no need to put the blame on any one player EVER !!

The only reason you would be rapt that he played well is to rub your little ego....as I am sure you have already called all your friends to tell them ..."look see O'bree played well....and its all because of me..."

The true reality here is that football is a team game...so if you cant bring yoruseld to say anything positive, please try and stick to at least bagging the team as whole rather any one player......

I am suprised you did not feel the need to pick on Buckley this week, after all he got 35 posessions, kicked two goals...but all that good work was undone by his on the full from 50m...NOT

Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 5:27 pm

Well become a moderator or take over the board and remove people that disagree with you and don't post positive stuff all the time.

I don't lock myself away from the real world. I do live in reality and I suggest you get a grip of reality. We are eighth. Beaten how many teams in the top eight?

Until then don't read my posts.

Zig Hail!!!!
drew1602 Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 5:41 pm

Can't you read???...I am not arguing against you having an opinion, all I am asking for is ONE tiny little positive comment about the team you support.

Have the balls to stick by what you write..you said a player is only as good as his last game.....enough said....Obree must be a good player in your "real " world..... If you meant what you said then back it with words.....its not that hard to type "SHANE OBREE PLAYED QUITE WELL AGAINST THE BULLDOGS" without then typing something negative....go ahead try it...I promise it will make you feel all warm inside...

I could handle all your negative crap..if now an again you said something positive...The only positive I have ever seen here was in response to people wishing you a happy birthday....I am suprised you didnt respond to them with...something like "It may be my 40th..but that just means I am one year closer to death"....We are only hear once Culprit...try an enjoy it !!!!

scoobydoo 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 5:44 pm

What's Zig Hail???????????????
drew1602 Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 5:49 pm

Dear Culprit...here is an example of some ones opinion that derves to litend to...I found it on one of the strings...I may not agree with all this person says but it points out bothe good and the bad that came from our win over the Bulldogs. Its called having a balanced view...You shoudl try it sometime!!

""If Richie Cole gives away another free in the back line this year i will shoot him ....fair dinkum how can freeza or scoots not get a game ahead of this turnover merchant!!!!!!!!!
get him back to willy and get his skills right before he gets another gig please!!!
I actually thought kinnear showed a litle bit for a change when he was on the field.
Molly was great,Taz superb,Clement and Wakes done a mighty job down back.
Good on young Swan for his first game.
But we were at our wasteful best for most of the game,over using handballs and kicking points.
Bucks was special as usual but he too makes disposal errors too often.
havent time tonight to do match report,will have it done before lunch tomorrow for anyone who wants a read.
Bring on the kangaroos!!! ""

You see Culprit....it can be done !!!

Obrees_girl Libra

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 10:05 pm

Tessa we were happy people on sat night with obree and molloy having a go this week
Obrees_girl Libra

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 10:32 pm

Maybe it was lgetting rid of something Laughing Wink
Culprit Cancer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 11:09 am

A top game, better than last week by a mile even though he did not kick a goal. He had 5 centre clearances with 3 resulting in goals. Did the hard stuff and played well.

Well done O'Bree.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Player Forums All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   

Jump to: