Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

alternate strips

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
the closer 

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2001 12:31 pm
Post subject: alternate stripsReply with quote

reading in the paper it said collingwood & richmond were resistant to alternate strips.

who are the teams who clash with us? norf and geelong? that'd be it, wouldn't it?

anyway, i was going to say that once norf and geelong make an alternate strip eddie should just say that since they have it they might as well wear it all the time. it's not like either haven't already hugely changed their jumpers when necessary. norf had the orange one and geelong once had that one which looked like the carlton-one.

since you might only play a team once in a season like we do with geelong this year, each team wouldn't need an alternate strip.

so why not push the argument? if some teams are open to alternate strips, then fine and they can change all the time.

hell, i think it'd even be worth paying somebody like norf to show up in orange again!

Black_White 

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2001 1:25 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

In the paper yesterday they showed Essenscum and Richscum possible alternate strips. These consisted of a "negative" image of the current strip. i.e. red background with black stripe for Essenscum.

I'm sure all Collingwood supporters will join me in expecting that this is the way that our alternate strip is done. I certainly can live with a "negative" of our current guernesy.

How about it Eddie??

-Craig

The Phoenix Is Arising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: