Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Tattoo You

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr Pieman 

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2001 2:47 pm
Post subject: Tattoo YouReply with quote

Hey Guys

Helppppp. I need some advice please. I am thinking of getting a tattoo to show my allegiance to the Pies. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what tattoo to get that would be really cool.....and where I should put it?

CARN THE PIES

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2001 4:41 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

on the tit mate!

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2001 5:05 pm

well i got one and it just says...MAGPIES 90.

There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.'YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE'
http://www.mp3.com/joffa

eMmA 

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2001 9:17 pm

If i were a guy i would get it on my chest and it would be a the magpie like the playaz got in 1990 BUT im a girl so im gonna get the Collingwood Football Club logo on my shoulder blade and underneath it it is gonna say: 1892 - FOREVER !

I already have dads permission but on the other hand mums not to keen on it but she'll learn to get over it. LOL

GO PIES!

"gO AnThOnY"...#23

[This message has been edited by eMmA (edited 22 May 2001).]

London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2001 10:40 pm

Try for a WOW or BOB, you know where!

rash 

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2001 12:15 pm

I have the Liverpool FC logo on my right upper arm and plan to get the Collingwood logo on the other. Just take the picture you want and they can make it any size. They just photocopy it the size you want and trace it onto your skin with carbon paper. I suppose a good tatooist could do it freehand. I went to a guy in Lilydale.

Mr Pieman 

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2001 3:03 pm

Thanks heaps for your thoughts. I reckon a Collingwood magpie on the upper arm or ankel sounds pretty cool. Not sure though about the pain threshold. Maybe I should just think about beating the Carlscum while i'm getting it done and I won't feel a bloody thing.

CARN THE PIES

MAGPIRA 

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2001 3:16 pm

Great Idea! I have one myself. Mine is just the magpie emblem...no writing...and it's on my back...my left shoulder blade. I guess, where you get it, all depends on whether or not your job or whatever allows it to be clearly visible..like on your arm or maybe on your leg....I think your back is a good spot to get it....but it also depends on how big you want it! I say GO FOR IT!! I'm glad I have mine~ BE LOUD BE PROUD!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: