Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

To all you bagging me last week

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
perth pieman 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 2:52 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I reckon the big difference between this year and last year is that the guys dont seem to be really playing for each other, that is doing the "team things". They can still turn it around, but they soon have to start beating teams above them on the ladder, otherwise it will be a dissapointing season.

GO PIES

Lorelei Pisces

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 3:09 pm

Ask any player and they will tell you - they do not go out to lose a game. They don't rock up and say "We're not going to try...". It just doesn't happen.

We had a crap game - most of our season has been crap - but you can never say they don't give their all? If you think it hurts us, how do you think a player feels when everything they work for doesn't fall into place?

Whatever is going on, for whatever reason, we must just face the fact that we aren't as good a side this year especially when it comes to having some consistency and our chances of making the finals, which it is all about. No-one gets a free ride into the eight. It has to be earnt and performances like yesterday do nothing for our finals chances or for the confidence of players who are in a slump at the moment.

Slagging off players will get not get the team anywhere. The most we can all do is whilst still be pissed off with watching such a woeful game but, the most important thing is that we still turn up in the following weeks. 10 weeks to go. It ain't over until the final siren sounds when we play Essendon - and who knows where we may be then.

Who would've thought, three weeks ago, that WCE were going to roll Brisbane like they did yesterday? Three weeks is a long time. Ten weeks is even longer.

Jen

**Craig Kelly**Craig Kelly**Craig Kelly**

Floreat Pica
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 3:17 pm

Cakewalk wrote:
Lonie's weak as piss especially in deep in defence , he made Dixon look like a star.
Rocca right now couldn't get a kick in a stampede.
Don't get me started on "MAGIC" Davis and "DAICOS" Didak.

Lonie was played out of position today. Lonie should never be played at full back IMO.
perth pieman 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 3:27 pm

Good on you Lorelei, well said.

GO PIES

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 3:58 pm

Lorelei wrote:
If you think it hurts us, how do you think a player feels when everything they work for doesn't fall into place?

well we're paying to see them, whereas theyre getting paid for playing shitful games like that.

and as for whoever said not bagging players is not on, pffft, maybe in your world. they get paid to perform and theyre goddam pathetic.
Blanch Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 5:06 pm

CQ wrote:

well we're paying to see them, whereas theyre getting paid for playing shitful games like that.

and as for whoever said not bagging players is not on, pffft, maybe in your world. they get paid to perform and theyre goddam pathetic.

I thought our boys got paid to put in their best effort and give it 110% ???? This must just be a matter of opinion. As for being goddam pathetic.... let me twist those words to "there's some who are goddam disappointed that results haven't gone our way" - once again nice to see diverse opinion.

All WA Magpies join the Western Magpies now:
http://www.westernmagpies.com
(At least go and sign the guestbook).
i_luv_tarkyn! Scorpio

Dream Big!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 6:51 pm

i think we saw after the grand final how much football means to the boys. they go out there every week and try there hearts out because they want that premiership so much.
we are only half way through the season and we clealy have not played our best footy. go ahead and bag them all you want... but dont hop on the bandwagon when the boys string along some wins. the true supporters stay with them through anything.

luv jess

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 10:06 pm

i_luv_tarkyn! wrote:
but dont hop on the bandwagon when the boys string along some wins. the true supporters stay with them through anything.

yer, righteyo. well u know true supporters are allowed to have an opinion different to the sheep you know.
i consider myself a true supporter and if you dont think i am just bcos i bag the players (DESERVINGLY) then good onya. think wateva u want!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   

Jump to: