Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Whats this Black and White game from Ea sports?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
I@n S 

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2001 7:58 pm
Post subject: Whats this Black and White game from Ea sports?Reply with quote

At the collingwood web site they are giving a game away called Black and White. What is the game all about exactly? Something to do with collingwood some how? Or is it just cause its called black and white?
Anyone know? Nothing about it at www.easports.com.au or just .com

Mich@el Taurus

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2001 9:39 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Ian man, this also caught my attention. I was thinking that some genius had finally come up with a computer game based on Collingwood. If The Pies wish to emulate the success of Man Utd with their many soccer titles, then a Collingwood footy game should be part of the plan. But unfortunately as the vague promotion says it looks like a god game, just called Black & White.

Electronic Arts where is AFL 2001? There better be one, and one preferably without bugs and plenty of support!

ytry4 

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2001 11:12 am

Black & White is not a game made by EA Sports, but by Electronic Arts. It is a strategy or role playing game of some kind. Check www.bwgame.com

And Mich@el, i dont think EA Sports will be making AFL 2001, because they skipped AFL 2000, and why would you expect the 2001 version? It didnt do too well in terms of sales, so I doubt there will be one made..

Go PIES 2001

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2001 3:14 pm

Mate of mine has it. Apparently you have to control giants or something....not sure really. Don't play games very often.

I@n S 

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2001 6:30 pm

Just looks like a way to get people interested becaue of the name Black and White. (it worked)
I think they should make a new AFL game. But have lots of interest from companys putting money into it to make it a lot better. Like the fifa games (its not a lot better though)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: