Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

EVERY CLUBS NEEDS AN EDDIE AS PREZ

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
timagpie 

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2001 4:24 pm
Post subject: EVERY CLUBS NEEDS AN EDDIE AS PREZReply with quote

Oh we are so lucky at COLLINGWOOD to have Eddie Mcguire as prez.
The amount of influence he has on the game is nothing of what he will have next when the tv rights change hands.
I love it because he is our prez and other clubs and in particular the afl are so jealous of us because Eddie can do anything he wants.
And one of those things is to make the almighty Collingwood football club the Man United of the southern hemispere.
The loss to the penis envy kangaroos doesn't feel that bad any more or any other loss because at magpie land there is an abundance of excitement to look forward to.
GO YOU MAGGIES THE ENVY OF THE NATION ALL READY JUST THINK OF IT WHEN WE WIN THE PREMIERSHIP IN 2-3 YEARS TIME.

GOOD OLD COLLINGWOOD UNITED FOREVER AND EVER AMEN GOD BLESS THEM ALL

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2001 4:51 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes we are indeed very lucky.

LOL...i got a balaclava and two baseball bats ready to use on anyone who wants to take him on.

I just hope he's the boss for many years to come i cant speak highly enough of our eddie.

There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.'YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE'
http://www.mp3.com/joffa

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2001 3:01 pm

Hang on a sec!!! Not every club needs an Eddie because that would make them lucky...we don't want that do we?

timagpie 

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2001 3:06 pm

Yes joel I forgot but we have Eddie so therefore that makes us the envy of the nation and thats the way it should be and will be.

GOOD OLD COLLINGWOOD UNITED FOREVER AND EVER AMEN GOD BLESS THEM ALL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: