Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Does anyone know...

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kristin5 Taurus

Fiery Redhead

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2001 5:47 am
Post subject: Does anyone know...Reply with quote

I've been thinking about the future of our great club and want to know if anyone has answers to the following:
1. I know Peter Daicos has a daughter, Madison. Does he have any other children? (I hope so, for the father-son rule!)
2. The Pies are keeping the No. 42 jumper in the hope that a relative of Darren Millane will one day wear it. Do Sean or John Millane (his brothers) have any children?
Hope someone can help with the answers to these questions (Daics and Pants were my favourite players).

DanThePieMan 

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2001 5:17 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

1. the great Daics only has a daughter at this stage....
2. as far as i know the great number 42 will always be retired forever in honour of the raging bull...as it should be....

the prez 

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2001 5:27 pm

Dan I'm pretty sure Daics has another kid possibly a boy but no more than 3-4 years old.

GO WOODS

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2001 2:03 am

Peter Daicos has definitely a girl and a boy.

two kids.

thanks

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2001 6:48 am

I get pretty emotional about this one, i DONT ever want to see the great number 42 worn again by anyone.

Darren millane was uniquely collingwood for he was collingwood
and it forever will be the saddest day of our lives when he was so tragically killed.

I've always maintained that players like darren if your lucky come around once in every 20 years and the way the AFL has sanitised our game today im sorry to say but i dont think we will ever see another darren millane.

So i say please lets keep our 42 forever to the memory of one of our greatest in post war history.

WE WILL NEVER FORGET.

There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.'YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE'
http://www.mp3.com/joffa

Big poppa pump 

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2001 12:39 pm

Totally agree with u Joffa .
One in a Million 'The RAGING BULL' will be forever in our hearts and will be never forgotten.
He made so called tough guys like Brereton , Dipper Rhys-Jones and co look like fairys.
Wouldn't u have loved to see him play on that scum of the earth David King.

Black_White 

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2001 3:04 pm

Under our current regime the number 42 will never be used again. Simply, they have put only numbers 1-38 out as that is the entire playing list. Good Idea.
-Craig

The Phoenix Is Arising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: