Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Pissweak???????

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bwphantom Virgo

It's Better to Burn Out Than to Fade Away

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 4:01 pm
Post subject: Pissweak???????Reply with quote

I hope this was not a Pies supporter. If it is I am really upset.

There is no way we should be like this at the moment or if at all.

This was written on the stairs at Vic Park

Quote:Collingwood players were greeted with the words "piss weak" as they arrived for their recovery session at Victoria Park yesterday morning.

GROW UP PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

http://www.realfooty.theage.com.au/ffxImage/urlpicture_id_1051987607194_2003/05/05/5s_pies.jpg

piss weak pies.jpeg

Jock McHale
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
MissMagpie_20 Capricorn

BUCKS SIMPLY THE BEST!

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 4:19 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely disgraceful. Im very hurt to think one of our supporters would do that Crying or Very sad

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
IM LOVING BUCKLEY INSTEAD!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
bec Aries

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 4:41 pm

Its probably the same person that wrote "No carey" all over the walls last year.
The person that wrote that comment is the one that "piss weak"
What a disgrace Mad
CAAS 

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 5:15 pm

football is an emotional game but that is ridiculous. Seen a pic in the paper today as well showing a pies jumper thrown onto colonial. thats also a disgrace. I know we all pay good money but come on people, lets not lower ourselves to the level of Richmond & Carlton who regulary do idiotic things.
we are the loyalist, football supporters
the world has ever had.
MissMagpie_20 Capricorn

BUCKS SIMPLY THE BEST!

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 5:58 pm

Yeah its not good at all. We have to keep supporting no matter what. We cant have ppl thinking we dont stand by our club, even though the majority of us do.

CMON PPL, AS BON JOVI SAYS, U GOTTA KEEP THE FAITH.

So when i'm lying in my bed, thoughts running through my head and i feel that love is dead...
IM LOVING BUCKLEY INSTEAD!
MagpieMel Cancer

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 6:11 pm

I can't believe that any true Collingwood supporter would so something as disrespectful as that, after last year and coming so close we must have had a fair few people jump on the bandwagon, it would have to be one of those you would think.
natkingcole 

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 6:27 pm

I don't care what some arsehole wrote on the Collingwood stairs, because I know we have the best supporters of any football club in the world. At 3/4 time on saturday night when our club had nothing to play for but respect ( we were never going to win) the stadium erupted with applause from our supporters who cheered on the efforts of Woewodin, Obree, Fraser, Holland, McGough etc. who had shown nothing most of the night, to work the ball and drive it to Tarrant and Rocca who both converted their oportunities. It would have been easy for Tarrant and Rocca to give up but they persisted. It would have been easy for Fraser to give up because he was having a lousy night but he went toe to toe with Barry Hall and went away with his pride intact ( being realistic about it Hall could have physically killed him). It would have been easy for Holland to give up because he is on his last chance anyway but he showed more in that last quarter than he has shown in the last year since the West Coast game. I didn't hear one Collingwood supporter bag any of our players, yet I heard plenty of Swans supporters bag Buckley everytime he went anywhere near the ball ( tall poppy syndrome?). Those same Swans supporters were bagging their own players when we had that run on in the last quarter. The difference between us and the rest. WIN OR LOSE WE SUPPORT OUR CLUB.
I@n S 

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 6:40 pm

I think the person who did that is the Piss Weak one
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: