Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Joffa and Janelle interviewing Bucks today

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie willow 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 3:46 pm
Post subject: Joffa and Janelle interviewing Bucks todayReply with quote

This afternoon Joffa and Janelle are interviewing our cogargeous captain Nathan Buckley!!!

I wish Joffa and Janelle all the best hope it goes great and hope bucks gives ya good answers and I and the rest of the magpie army look forward to reading it. Im sure it will be just as good or better than the eddie interview.

GOOD LUCK!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

CARN THE PIES!!!!
joffa_the_man_in_gold 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 9:42 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Nathan buckley will no doubt go down into our history as one of our greatest we all know about the nathan the footballer and in one word it can be easily summed up..CHAMPION.

We joked , We laughed and of course talked football he talks of his love for collingwood and his yearning to be involved in a collingwood premiership, the room went quiet when bucks talks of the dissapointment in losing last years grand final, but the one thing that came across during the interview was nathan buckley the champion footballer is also a champion person to spend an hour and twenty minutes with the person i most admire at magpie land will be something i will always cherish
This is indeed a special interview and will give you all a greater insight into our greatest ever skipper
Myself and jenelle would like to thank bucks for his time.
Cheers

Joffa Corfe

email.. joffa@magpies.net
Whitey Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 11:39 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi. Well i know I can't wait for the next one. At least with these interviews we get some sort of extended response, rather than a one sentence answer. great stuff. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: